Black Lives Matter!

Could you explain how Obama became president with systemic racism? Could you explain the success of any black American for me then please. There will always be a small percentage of people that will be openly racist but I can’t see systemic racism myself. As I say, far too many very successful black Americans for that to be the case. As for BLM, it’s been all over the world news of white people being beat to breath in the streets, shops smashed up. The cunts are causing havoc attacking police in London as we speak. It’s boarder kind a terrorist group the way it’s acting.

there are black people that make it successful because of them turning their backs on their black communities or being anti-black.. if you want to count that as success then that’s you. Majority of successful black people are athletes and entertainers. How many black ceos are there in Fortune 500 companies? How many black male and women are getting paid less in positions that their white counterparts are in as well?
Don’t try and move around the narrative to suit your point. Success is driven because of how important a degree has become and even then black people and POC can’t fully benefit from it so they end up working paycheck to check because they were told a college degree will open many new doors for them. And since education and resources aren’t equal then a lot of first generation black students incurred a ridiculous amount of student loans. And even then not every black person has the opportunity to go to college or can afford to go to college. So those would be the ones you considered to make bad choices in life and got screwed when they did nothing wrong.

I haven’t seen anything about innocent people getting beat up I’ve heard journalist are getting beat up because of their propaganda and support for the police *******.

Ill leave this here anyway, am not to to offend people, if we’re not careful we’ll turn the site into Facebook. I hope the violence stops soon and that cops gets the sentence he deserves.
I can accept this and agree on this statement and disagree on previous statements

I encourage you to watch this video by Candace Owens. The facts she provides, and her logic in general, really refute the claims that systemic racism is a problem, and that black men are getting killed by cops disproportionately.
More importantly, we can be against the BlackLivesMatter organization, but be for the fair and equal treatment of black people. BLM wants to defund police, and they want to send armed militias to stand up to police. Those are not wise stances to take, especially given the facts Candace cites.

there are black people that make it successful because of them turning their backs on their black communities or being anti-black.. if you want to count that as success then that’s you. Majority of successful black people are athletes and entertainers. How many black ceos are there in Fortune 500 companies? How many black male and women are getting paid less in positions that their white counterparts are in as well?
Don’t try and move around the narrative to suit your point. Success is driven because of how important a degree has become and even then black people and POC can’t fully benefit from it so they end up working paycheck to check because they were told a college degree will open many new doors for them. And since education and resources aren’t equal then a lot of first generation black students incurred a ridiculous amount of student loans. And even then not every black person has the opportunity to go to college or can afford to go to college. So those would be the ones you considered to make bad choices in life and got screwed when they did nothing wrong.

I haven’t seen anything about innocent people getting beat up I’ve heard journalist are getting beat up because of their propaganda and support for the police *******.
For you to say that the successful black Americans are only successful because they “turned their backs in their communities and people” you are implying that it is the black community or culture that is holding them back, not the fact they are black.

I encourage you to watch this video by Candace Owens. The facts she provides, and her logic in general, really refute the claims that systemic racism is a problem, and that black men are getting killed by cops disproportionately.
More importantly, we can be against the BlackLivesMatter organization, but be for the fair and equal treatment of black people. BLM wants to defund police, and they want to send armed militias to stand up to police. Those are not wise stances to take, especially given the facts Candace cites.

From my research she benefits from being anti-black and using her talking points of black people deserve everything bad that happens to them, that there is no systemic racism, and everything is the Democrats fault.

For you to say that the successful black Americans are only successful because they “turned their backs in their communities and people” you are implying that it is the black community or culture that is holding them back, not the fact they are black.
No that means that that are seen as more docile and controlable in higher positions if they choose to turn their backs on their community or be anti black. That has to do with self hate or the need to want to fit in to a place where you are not allowed.,

No that means that that are seen as more docile and controlable in higher positions if they choose to turn their backs on their community or be anti black. That has to do with self hate or the need to want to fit in to a place where you are not allowed.,
*that you are seen as

Y’all are a joke because if just believing change would come it would’ve happened ages ago. Can’t act as one of one group is constantly facing systemic racism. If you can’t grasp that then y’all have issues.
You want to make everything black and white with no gray areas.
When there is a small amount of people in every race that makes bad decisions but being black you can literally do nothing wrong and get fucked over my systemic racism. So please cut the ******* and say you side with oppression because the American imagine isn’t one that is inclusive to black people.

BLM have never once condemned anyone that was always the media that makes BLM look like a fucking hate group. Because we fight for our right agitators are always sent to our protests to create a fucking riot. Or white supremacy groups put on fake protests for BLM to harm the protesters..

No weapons or anything and we are always seen as thugs but it’s a peaceful when white Americans with guns protest to go back to work during a fucking pandemic? Crazy

If you can’t understand why color is brought up after everything that’s been going on then your privilege to not fear for your life.. simple as that
You better lean on ANTIFA and the rest of the morons starting the riots! It ain't our people, as in conservative Americans, starting this. Your protests lead to them. How do you expect those of us acting as responsible adults, to take this serious, when your peaceful protests turn violent? There is a protest in our town today. If it turns ugly, I will be showing up with a pick axe handle to protect my hometown business's from violence

I have never one said black people are solely accountable for everything, I am simply saying that you can’t complain of racism then bring skin colour in when it suits you. Where’s the thread for the why guy killed by a black cop in the US not so long back? Ide give you his name but I must of missed the worldwide news coverage of it.
He wasn't on the agenda. It only matters if a white guy killed a black guy. Blacks can ******* blacks or whites. That doesn't matter. With all the soap on the soap boxes these days, one of them will slip on the common sense and fall on their ass,,,,,,,,,,

And when I said you need to get over it, I was referring to you as Americans not you as black men/women. If this world is to ever get to the point where we all look past skin colour then it needs to stop being brought up when it suits the agenda. If we’re all to be treated and respected as one then we all need to start believing and acting as one.

And like Rev. Sharpton said, that can’t happen until white folks stop trying to keep their knees on our necks (structural racism). Get OFF of us. And then we can act as one with everybody having a chance to be what they want to be.

You might want to let the Olebummer comments ride. He was one of the most corrupt presidents in recent history. Ashamed I voted for him, but only did the first time,,,,,,,,,

I love Candice. Mah girl.

Hello to anyone that is reading this post. This is just a way for me to vent. I am not going to filter myself, if you are offended then you are either apart of the problem or going along with the problem by being complicit.

First, the Black Lives Matter movement has never said anything about all lives don't matter. The media turned it that way because of their biases which is a whole different topic. Using all lives matter as an argument is creating further divide because if all lives truly matter black people wouldn't be getting killed by cops.

*Not all cops are bad but their fraternity to protect the bad ones is what makes them look bad as a whole. Then on top of that the slaps on the wrist that they get for not being held accountable is ridiculous. THERE are good cops but that fraternity is corrupt to allow them to avoid accountability.

All lives matter, reverse racism is all tactics to take away from the pressing issue at hand that black people continually suffer from system racism and people get away with seeing us as less than human beings. Black people cannot be racist because we don't have power so please don't confuse black peoples prejudice and bigotry to racism. Not saying its right but a black person has dealt with systemic racism, prejudice, and bigotry far more than a white person can understand. There are literal racist in this world that have never had a bad experience with a black person but because they were taught to hate or saw hate on the media then hate is all they know. If everything was equal laws wouldn't need to be passed for jobs to not discriminate against a black persons hair. Affirmative action has turned into a quota for most companies and white women benefit from it the most. Affirmative action was supposed to give an opportunity for qualified POC to get an opportunity.

Second, stop changing the narrative to looting and rioting. Businesses have even came out and said their employees will still get paid and merch can be replaced but yet people still focus on that angle. With all the riots people want to get upset but are quiet about the Tulsa Massacre that happened in the past. Where black people and black businesses was specifically targeted. Agitators are the ones thats turning most of these protests into riots to begin with. Even with video footage people still give the aggressors the benefit of the doubt to try and justify their actions. watch the all these videos of the police interacting with the protestors and you'll see who the real "thugs" are.

Third, racism and injustice for black people is literally everywhere this just isn't a USA thing. Black tourist are treated nice in foreign countries because they have money that they can spend. I've traveled as a tourist and studied abroad both experiences were like night and day. The media warps peoples mind to hate us and those people are weak minded to not think for themselves. if you never had anything happen to you by people of color but you still judge them as a whole your incredibly dumb because you aren't thinking for yourself.

Forth, divide has been around so long that poor white people even believe they are above poor black people when they are the exact same boat. SS is greatly used by poor white people but media makes it look like its only black people.

Fifth, please stop being fool by people and companies. If they weren't on the side of Keapernick when he kneeled during the anthem to protest this same topic then they aren't on our side now. People will fake sympathy or hop on a movement because it's trending instead of actually caring about people and what they are going through. People that genuinely cared showed up as soon as injustice peaked their heads not when things get out of control.

Sixth and final point, stop allowing yourself to be fetishized by white sex workers and white women in general. These people are not on our size they only want a black man because he can offer a big dick. When they aren't fuckin she could care less about him. Before anyone gets upset this is specifically for the small percent of white women that do this. As well as the white women that only want to sleep with a black man because they have racist parents.

All and all there is unfortunately more white people that side with oppression and willfully being ignorant than people that are on the side of sympathy for what us black people go through. This post isn't about generalizing there are good people there are good cops. If you don't go against the narrative of racism you are guilty by being complicit. All lives should truly matter but it won't until black people are done being seen as a threat, Muslims are done being seen as terrorist, and etc.

All I ask is please remove your biases and truly open your heart and understand what is going on. If you willingly look for the truth it is out there for you to see. Some are privileged and have never felt oppression or true fear when being innocent. Because you haven't experienced doesn't mean others haven't or it isn't real.

Sir, I applaud your well thought out and carefully expressed truths. I've seen privilege from a different angle, it's the side of the poor white family in an all white area. Some of us know what it's like to be targeted for looks when we are just trying to live, and I only ever found out what it was like to not be looked at that way when I came to a larger city like Ft Wayne or Indianapolis. Most middle class or rich white folk don't and probably never will understand what this does to the psychological state of those who have had to act or behave a certain way just to not be fucked with, and even then it doesn't always seem to work.

Your comments are a good observation. But the present circumstances with the death (make that a ******* of a person pleading for their life) of George Floyd and the subsequent civil unrest point to the failures of the Trump Administration to unify Americans and enforce the Rule of Law equally as justice for ALL Americans as defined by the Constitution. Unless there is equal justice for all of America, there is no justice for any of America. Trump subverted the Constitution for personal gain and corrupt intentions with an Attorney General (and legal team) who believe it's all perfectly acceptable that there are two legal systems in the country: One for rich and powerful. One for everyone who can't afford high priced legal protection. Honestly, this is how a dictatorship operates - no different than Putin's Russia where enemies of the state are persecuted because they dare to hold truth to power and demand accountability.

It's deeper than that. All of us pay taxes to the Federal Government. Each of us recognizes these are scarce resources that we'd rather keep in our pockets. But when federal tax money is used for criminal or corrupt policy, or self-enrichment (Trump golf courses, no-bid contracts and crony capitalism). So where is the outrage by the TEA Party and libertarians? Grifting the federal government is considered "policy"; and robbing a 7-11 for a gallon of milk is considered a "crime of theft". Do you see the glaring inconsistency, America? One person gets sent to prison, another has a legal team who argues for exoneration and achieves such in a Senate trial. Not outraged yet? Back in 1775, the colonists fought a revolution over several key issues - taxation without representation, abuses by an absolute monarch.

What America has witnessed in 3.5 years is a total FAILURE of LEADERSHIP by the President. You pick a topic, and the failures are abundant and blatant. Who has suffered? All of America has suffered, including the most rabid of Trump supporters. Ronald Reagan would challenge your dogma today, "Are you better off today than you were four years ago?" That's a resounding NO, America.

Hello to anyone that is reading this post. This is just a way for me to vent. I am not going to filter myself, if you are offended then you are either apart of the problem or going along with the problem by being complicit.

First, the Black Lives Matter movement has never said anything about all lives don't matter. The media turned it that way because of their biases which is a whole different topic. Using all lives matter as an argument is creating further divide because if all lives truly matter black people wouldn't be getting killed by cops.

*Not all cops are bad but their fraternity to protect the bad ones is what makes them look bad as a whole. Then on top of that the slaps on the wrist that they get for not being held accountable is ridiculous. THERE are good cops but that fraternity is corrupt to allow them to avoid accountability.

All lives matter, reverse racism is all tactics to take away from the pressing issue at hand that black people continually suffer from system racism and people get away with seeing us as less than human beings. Black people cannot be racist because we don't have power so please don't confuse black peoples prejudice and bigotry to racism. Not saying its right but a black person has dealt with systemic racism, prejudice, and bigotry far more than a white person can understand. There are literal racist in this world that have never had a bad experience with a black person but because they were taught to hate or saw hate on the media then hate is all they know. If everything was equal laws wouldn't need to be passed for jobs to not discriminate against a black persons hair. Affirmative action has turned into a quota for most companies and white women benefit from it the most. Affirmative action was supposed to give an opportunity for qualified POC to get an opportunity.

Second, stop changing the narrative to looting and rioting. Businesses have even came out and said their employees will still get paid and merch can be replaced but yet people still focus on that angle. With all the riots people want to get upset but are quiet about the Tulsa Massacre that happened in the past. Where black people and black businesses was specifically targeted. Agitators are the ones thats turning most of these protests into riots to begin with. Even with video footage people still give the aggressors the benefit of the doubt to try and justify their actions. watch the all these videos of the police interacting with the protestors and you'll see who the real "thugs" are.

Third, racism and injustice for black people is literally everywhere this just isn't a USA thing. Black tourist are treated nice in foreign countries because they have money that they can spend. I've traveled as a tourist and studied abroad both experiences were like night and day. The media warps peoples mind to hate us and those people are weak minded to not think for themselves. if you never had anything happen to you by people of color but you still judge them as a whole your incredibly dumb because you aren't thinking for yourself.

Forth, divide has been around so long that poor white people even believe they are above poor black people when they are the exact same boat. SS is greatly used by poor white people but media makes it look like its only black people.

Fifth, please stop being fool by people and companies. If they weren't on the side of Keapernick when he kneeled during the anthem to protest this same topic then they aren't on our side now. People will fake sympathy or hop on a movement because it's trending instead of actually caring about people and what they are going through. People that genuinely cared showed up as soon as injustice peaked their heads not when things get out of control.

Sixth and final point, stop allowing yourself to be fetishized by white sex workers and white women in general. These people are not on our size they only want a black man because he can offer a big dick. When they aren't fuckin she could care less about him. Before anyone gets upset this is specifically for the small percent of white women that do this. As well as the white women that only want to sleep with a black man because they have racist parents.

All and all there is unfortunately more white people that side with oppression and willfully being ignorant than people that are on the side of sympathy for what us black people go through. This post isn't about generalizing there are good people there are good cops. If you don't go against the narrative of racism you are guilty by being complicit. All lives should truly matter but it won't until black people are done being seen as a threat, Muslims are done being seen as terrorist, and etc.

All I ask is please remove your biases and truly open your heart and understand what is going on. If you willingly look for the truth it is out there for you to see. Some are privileged and have never felt oppression or true fear when being innocent. Because you haven't experienced doesn't mean others haven't or it isn't real.

Please read all I have written before being angry at the fact I would like to say hate is hate! I am a white male 49 and know I have not experienced anything that a black male my age has and I don't understand nor claim to understand what it is like to be black in our country . I do politely disagree there is no reverse racism I am not saying this from an argumentative point I am saying it because I do lots of volunteer work building houses in many communities and when I am on site I do get judged by some (Some not all) because I am white. After we work together regardless if they are black white brown yellow we laugh and honestly try to get to know each other we are all very much the same we are all human beings. I have gotten to know lots of great people of many nationalities and hope they feel they same about me. When I say all lives matter it is truly not to take away from the fact that black lives matter I truly and whole heartedly believe they do and I believe that by putting a color to it instead of every life matters and all should be equal it creates a larger divide. There are white people who hate others based on skin color with out a doubt and they are fools because they are missing out on knowing some GREAT people. It does go both ways again I am not trying to take away from this but in my opinion I truly believe the best way to fix things is to work together and build each other up not tear each other down. Maybe I am naïve but I don't hate people based on skin color I judge people based on who they are. To judge or say any race or religion is all bad or all good is a crazy thought to me, there are great African Americans as much as there are great white people as well as bad of each I feel we need to find a way to love each and every person.
Thank you for reading

Back