Black guys think white women are their best lovers?

The bare facts of this are simple.
The competition out there is fierce, even between white girls.
There is simply not enough Black Cock to go around so there is always a worry in the back of our minds that there is always the next girl who does more perverted stuff to snare your lover, so the best way to stop that happening is to do it all in the first place.
The situation is so bad here in Scandinavia that some of us willingly agree to share our Men because if we offer to find new girls to bring in to the bedroom or backseat then He will tend not to wander.
Most Black Men are too much for one white girl to handle anyway and I'm often glad of the rest when there is what we refer to as a "stunt cunt" taking the strain so I can occasionally get a good nights *******. I'm not sure that we are generically better lovers, but I've heard we are more inventive and not as "sassy" as our Black sisters . . . .
books a flight to scandinavia lol

The bare facts of this are simple.
The competition out there is fierce, even between white girls.
There is simply not enough Black Cock to go around so there is always a worry in the back of our minds that there is always the next girl who does more perverted stuff to snare your lover, so the best way to stop that happening is to do it all in the first place.
The situation is so bad here in Scandinavia that some of us willingly agree to share our Men because if we offer to find new girls to bring in to the bedroom or backseat then He will tend not to wander.
Most Black Men are too much for one white girl to handle anyway and I'm often glad of the rest when there is what we refer to as a "stunt cunt" taking the strain so I can occasionally get a good nights *******. I'm not sure that we are generically better lovers, but I've heard we are more inventive and not as "sassy" as our Black sisters . . . .
Yes girl tell the gods honest truth thank you....Most Black Men are too much for one white girl to handle anyway.

Black men and white women are made for each other and the more interracial sex going on and white girls wanting BBC , white girls have evolved due to their sexual environment the past 30 years ! Just look at their body’s now compared to 90s early 2000s

Back