Black guys think white women are their best lovers?

I have always said that my body should be used by all black men, they have told me that something white and that the bbc loves it, you black boys what do you think of us white bitches
It's a contrast thing for me I do love white women great pussy good Convo but Im not a guy that only ducks white women I also love black women my favorite are Asian but it's something about a thick white girl I'll always want that

I don't limit myself to white women at all. Yes, this site caters more to that. But I'm open to all women that are confident, regardless of race.
same here but damn. Ive dated all women of different races. white girls in general are the biggest sluts its fucking crazy. Black girls you might have to get married for them to eat your ass. white girls the first night are trying to stick their tongue all the way in our asses im like fuck. same with anal. spanish and black girls have to work up to it. A white girl might just spread her ass cheeks and say fuck my butthole with your bbc. white girls are so fucking kinky and nasty i have to put them at the top of my all time best fucks. And i have fucked some sexy black girls but geesh white girls just seem insatiable and you cant beat that g

same here but damn. Ive dated all women of different races. white girls in general are the biggest sluts its fucking crazy. Black girls you might have to get married for them to eat your ass. white girls the first night are trying to stick their tongue all the way in our asses im like fuck. same with anal. spanish and black girls have to work up to it. A white girl might just spread her ass cheeks and say fuck my butthole with your bbc. white girls are so fucking kinky and nasty i have to put them at the top of my all time best fucks. And i have fucked some sexy black girls but geesh white girls just seem insatiable and you cant beat that g
That's 100% facts, white women's desire to experiment and please is second to none.

I have always said that my body should be used by all black men, they have told me that something white and that the bbc loves it, you black boys what do you think of us white bitches
I love women of all races. I'll never say anything bad about black women. But I have noticed white women are more eager to please and experiment. I like to think of white women as fun toys we can play with, respectfully of course.

White women from my experience seem to be more open to being nastier without concern for their hair or self respect which can be a turn on… they like trying new things and absolutely love having a dick in their mouth and have zero issue with getting cum on their face. They’re also easier when they want dick they want dick doesn’t need a date or a second date if you let them they’ll fuck you where you meet them.

the constrast is sexy too and their privilege makes it sexy due to no one believing that the account exec the church lady the professional woman who commands respect socially is being bent over by a black man and following commands.
I also fuck cheating white women like real cheating white women had some weird experiences with cuck wives (husbands wanting to blow me or wanting to fuck them when I’m straight) so I find it sexy that real cheating women are having a whole secret life and she’s getting off on it too to the point she can’t even tel her friends or family whereas black women will eventually tell some latinas too only Asian women from cultures that are racist to black men are a close second to white women

In my experiences, I think many white women are less inhibited about their sexuality. Image and what others think about them sexually isn't a big deal to many I've come across. Now, I've met some prudish ones too just like any culture.
The first chic to want to me to fuck her in the ass was a black chic.
The first chic to swallow my load was an Asian chic.
The bottom line is it's really about how they are culturally and of course, there are extreme and profound cultural differences in all of these women. So in this case stereotyping may be somewhat okay but it can't be the reason. The other part is if you capture a woman's mind and heart most of them are willing to try anything to please you and stay attached to you.

The bare facts of this are simple.
The competition out there is fierce, even between white girls.
There is simply not enough Black Cock to go around so there is always a worry in the back of our minds that there is always the next girl who does more perverted stuff to snare your lover, so the best way to stop that happening is to do it all in the first place.
The situation is so bad here in Scandinavia that some of us willingly agree to share our Men because if we offer to find new girls to bring in to the bedroom or backseat then He will tend not to wander.
Most Black Men are too much for one white girl to handle anyway and I'm often glad of the rest when there is what we refer to as a "stunt cunt" taking the strain so I can occasionally get a good nights sleep. I'm not sure that we are generically better lovers, but I've heard we are more inventive and not as "sassy" as our Black sisters . . . .

Back