Black Female Divestment

Huh? Did you actually watch this video ? Because honestly you totally missed the m ark on this .what did she say about black men? Kinda weird when people get offended by the empowering of other people. If anything she talking about how black men want lighter and bi racial woman and how black woman put each down . Honestly I'm confused, are you supporting what she saying or opposing?
She saying black men want lighter or bi racial woman and darker black woman are chasing men who don't want them . ALL YOU DOING IS PROVING HER POINT AND SHOWING THAT SHE IS RIGHT ,WHILE SAYING THAT SHE IS WRONG .

Idk at this point just seems like you are just saying black woman should date white men and shouldnt down black man while you prefer white woman and putting down black woman ..now for you that may be the case but it's pretty illogical for most of us and ultimately just feels like negative energy
My question for you is if someone like Andrew tate or kevin samuals said the exact same thing as this woman (which they do) would you feel differently? Or would you feel that they is telling the truth ?
What I am doing is simply proving that Divestors exists because there are black men who don't believe that they exist!

So my point is to show that there are even black women who know that they exist and have to combat Divestors as well as black men.

What I am doing is simply proving that Divestors exists because there are black men who don't believe that they exist!

So my point is to show that there are even black women who know that they exist and have to combat Divestors as well as black men.
then we should address and call it what it really is .colorism .which is common within the black community..maybe I'm old-school but it's not a new wave movement or ideology. It racism point blank . But like most racist topics it reinforce by stereotypes has no merit and typically push by the idea of being accepted by white people .

I agree with you over all but the point I'm trying make is that there are some truth to what this "Divestor " is hinting at but we can't over look that fact that at the end of the day it is personal preference and instead of combating it we should be more open minded to what makes these people believe in this .we can't win these battles but taking a strong stance all the time because as men we do the same.
I'm going down this rabbit hole with you but maybe that's the real problem. Us entertaining this ideas and sharing videos put things we disagree with in a algorithm

This is the latest installment of the Divestor saga. LOL

I told y'all that there are black men who are clueless and don't believe that Divestors exist and don't know how they feel about black men. This video shows you what happens when a black man finds out the hard way that Divestors exist and say things to him about black men that they never imagined that a black woman would ever say to a black man!

They told this brotha that "black men don't even know how to d1e right"!

They told this brotha that "black men are not dy1ng fast enough"!

Now where are the beta male simps and sun husbands who think that combating this foolishness means that you're a c00n because the last time I looked they were talking about y'all too!

Last edited:
The black female Divestors movement is a complete joke especially if you know all of the actual facts, data, the statistics, and the results of studies that were conducted on this topic!

They messed up when they chose the government over their men when our community was the most married and coupled demographic in America now we are the least. They are now the least married most divorced and the least desired demographic of women in the country according to the data! After this the courts favored them to raise the children and according to the data the children that they raise are the most likely to be unproductive and live a life of crime. The data says that they make the worst parents in the country. I am not making any of this up.

They sat on talk shows and dogged us out for years with no push back and now black men in the middle class have been leaving them alone. They are making videos talking about how men no longer take them out. (Except for the simps and ******* husbands that they raise!)

The data released by all the major dating apps and websites said that they were the top demographic of women that attempted to date other ethnicities if men and were the least successful. It even showed that they made the first effort to contact men and in most cases did not get a response back. It also showed that most none black men actually filtered them out of their search features and that most none black men listed them as their last choice for dating and marriage! According to the data black women are the least desired demographic of women in America along with Asian men by those outside of their ethnicities!

So the reason why the Divestors movement is a complete joke is that black men who are 33% percent married are mostly married to black women and there are just over a half a million more black men married than black women. Black women's top married demographic is with other women and is also their highest DV demographic as well.

So why are black women the least married and the least desired demographic of women in America? Have you seen the video of Sukihana a black female rapper recently walking on the streets of London talking about "I'm trying to get my coochie stretched"! "I'm trying to get my ass ate"! All the whole white people are looking at her like she is crazy! There are videos of black women turning restaurants into night clubs twerking on tables and causing other patrons to complain and leave. I swear social media was given to them in order to watch them destroy themselves. They make so many videos fighting and brawling in the streets half naked ripping wigs and weaves off each other heads for the whole world to see.

Their appearance value as traditional, lovely, womanly ladies is completely trashed and every time you see a video with them doing something ratchet or inappropriate or unlady like the whole world sees it and thinks that they are all the same way because the good one's who are actually feminine, traditional, and lady like are silent and don't check or call out the ratchet one's who are making them all look bad.

The majority of the Divestors who do nothing but talk bad about black men on their YouTube and Tik Tok channels are angry baby Mama's that are upset at their Pookie baby daddy's that they chose to have a baby for and now they hate all black men. So they worship white men but white men have been making videos letting them know that they are not checking for them and the data says it as well.

Basically they sit on their social media channels lying to themselves and their subscribers about how white men want them but between the actual data and listening to white men themselves on social media you can clearly see that they are delusional. White men will have sex with them but they will not marry them. They date white guys but when they break up that's when black women want to talk about how that white guy that they dated called them racist terms either during sex or whenever they had a disagreement.

Now you see that white men are their top none black consumers and only white 5% percent have a black wife. This means no other race of men are interested in marriage with them outside of black men and that number is dropping.

Now you have men's movements like the MGTOW'S (Men going their own way) which are men who are not interested in dating or marrying women but it doesn't mean that all of them are Incels (men who cannot attract women to date or marry) they could be men who are tired of women.
Then you have the men who only date interracially who are called SYSBM (save yourself black men).

Then you have black men who chose not to mess with women in America called Passport Bros, or Blue Book Gentleman.

Then when you add up the several hundred thousand we have in prison along with the few hundred thousand that are in the rainbow 🌈 community and that's about a million men altogether that are not available to black women.

There are approximately 3.5 million more adult black women than men, then when you take all of these other factors like these men's movements, the rainbow 🌈 community, and the prison population that's 4 to 5 million men that are unavailable to black women for dating and marriage. According to the data only 1 in 4 black women will ever get married in their lifetime and the expectation of that is actually dropping!

All I spoke about was the general information that's on the market publicly like the data and the statistics and men's movements and that alone should be enough to prove that the Divestors movement is a delusional joke!
Well said 👏

The black female Divestors movement is a complete joke especially if you know all of the actual facts, data, the statistics, and the results of studies that were conducted on this topic!

They messed up when they chose the government over their men when our community was the most married and coupled demographic in America now we are the least. They are now the least married most divorced and the least desired demographic of women in the country according to the data! After this the courts favored them to raise the children and according to the data the children that they raise are the most likely to be unproductive and live a life of crime. The data says that they make the worst parents in the country. I am not making any of this up.

They sat on talk shows and dogged us out for years with no push back and now black men in the middle class have been leaving them alone. They are making videos talking about how men no longer take them out. (Except for the simps and ******* husbands that they raise!)

The data released by all the major dating apps and websites said that they were the top demographic of women that attempted to date other ethnicities if men and were the least successful. It even showed that they made the first effort to contact men and in most cases did not get a response back. It also showed that most none black men actually filtered them out of their search features and that most none black men listed them as their last choice for dating and marriage! According to the data black women are the least desired demographic of women in America along with Asian men by those outside of their ethnicities!

So the reason why the Divestors movement is a complete joke is that black men who are 33% percent married are mostly married to black women and there are just over a half a million more black men married than black women. Black women's top married demographic is with other women and is also their highest DV demographic as well.

So why are black women the least married and the least desired demographic of women in America? Have you seen the video of Sukihana a black female rapper recently walking on the streets of London talking about "I'm trying to get my coochie stretched"! "I'm trying to get my ass ate"! All the whole white people are looking at her like she is crazy! There are videos of black women turning restaurants into night clubs twerking on tables and causing other patrons to complain and leave. I swear social media was given to them in order to watch them destroy themselves. They make so many videos fighting and brawling in the streets half naked ripping wigs and weaves off each other heads for the whole world to see.

Their appearance value as traditional, lovely, womanly ladies is completely trashed and every time you see a video with them doing something ratchet or inappropriate or unlady like the whole world sees it and thinks that they are all the same way because the good one's who are actually feminine, traditional, and lady like are silent and don't check or call out the ratchet one's who are making them all look bad.

The majority of the Divestors who do nothing but talk bad about black men on their YouTube and Tik Tok channels are angry baby Mama's that are upset at their Pookie baby daddy's that they chose to have a baby for and now they hate all black men. So they worship white men but white men have been making videos letting them know that they are not checking for them and the data says it as well.

Basically they sit on their social media channels lying to themselves and their subscribers about how white men want them but between the actual data and listening to white men themselves on social media you can clearly see that they are delusional. White men will have sex with them but they will not marry them. They date white guys but when they break up that's when black women want to talk about how that white guy that they dated called them racist terms either during sex or whenever they had a disagreement.

Now you see that white men are their top none black consumers and only white 5% percent have a black wife. This means no other race of men are interested in marriage with them outside of black men and that number is dropping.

Now you have men's movements like the MGTOW'S (Men going their own way) which are men who are not interested in dating or marrying women but it doesn't mean that all of them are Incels (men who cannot attract women to date or marry) they could be men who are tired of women.
Then you have the men who only date interracially who are called SYSBM (save yourself black men).

Then you have black men who chose not to mess with women in America called Passport Bros, or Blue Book Gentleman.

Then when you add up the several hundred thousand we have in prison along with the few hundred thousand that are in the rainbow 🌈 community and that's about a million men altogether that are not available to black women.

There are approximately 3.5 million more adult black women than men, then when you take all of these other factors like these men's movements, the rainbow 🌈 community, and the prison population that's 4 to 5 million men that are unavailable to black women for dating and marriage. According to the data only 1 in 4 black women will ever get married in their lifetime and the expectation of that is actually dropping!

All I spoke about was the general information that's on the market publicly like the data and the statistics and men's movements and that alone should be enough to prove that the Divestors movement is a delusional joke!
Interesting discussion and well stated. I was aware of some of the issues, except how many more black females there are than black males, that’s a surprising in balance.
As is the number of single parent black families there is now compared to the early’60’s.

Are there really more black females than black males? Forgive my ignorance on statistics
Yes it's true there are more black American women than men in America! Then you still have to factor in:
A.The 30% percent of black men that are married!
B. The black men that only date and marry interracially!
C. The black men of the rainbow 🌈 community!
D.The black men that are in prison and overseas and not available for dating and marriage!
All these men who represent A,B,C, and D add up to at least another one million men that are unavailable to black women.

Let tell you the top reasons why the Divestors movement is not successful and will always be a a joke?

The number one reason is according to the data all people no matter what ethnicity prefer to date and marry their own people! Divestors are the only group that are delusional and don't understand that they will never be Brad's preferred mate but they will lie to one another on podcasts and YouTube channels telling each other differently!

The number two reason why the Divestors movement is not successful and will always be a joke is that black women hate and refuse to compete for men! They just will not do it! Now watch this: According to the data from the major dating apps and websites all MINORITY women meaning women who are not Caucasian, responded to white males more than any other males, and then their own ethnicity of males second! This means that on most of the major dating apps and websites white men are the most desired demographic of men and the competition for them is extremely high among all the women on the apps and sites not just white women. So for women who actually hate to compete and complain that white women are the quote standard of beauty they forget that the men that they claim to Divest to have highest numbers of women competing for them!

Also you have to factor in the more high value and high earning the man is the more fierce that competition among the women is going to be! Again black women are well known for not competing for men and Brad is no different! Only 3% percent of white men have a black wife and the other ethnicities of men are even lower so the demand from white men isn't much as it is then you have the women refusing to compete for the ones that are interested in them makes for an unsuccessful demographic!

The third reason is image! Companies pay billions of dollars a year in advertising to present and sell us goods and services! What is the most popular images and trends about black women all over social media today? Tik Tok, YouTube, Podcasts, WorldstarHipHop, Onlyfans, ghettogaggers, ect! What are they presenting of themselves to the world? Let me give you a hint what do you think the most high value white men see when they look at: Meg The Stallion, Nikki Minaj, Sexy Red, Sukihana, and Cardi B and the image of black women that they portray to the world? This is why I always say that Divestors can never Divest from the women who look just like them that are doing all kinds of foolishness and debauchery all over social media.

Yes it's true there are more black American women than men in America! Then you still have to factor in:
A.The 30% percent of black men that are married!
B. The black men that only date and marry interracially!
C. The black men of the rainbow 🌈 community!
D.The black men that are in prison and overseas and not available for dating and marriage!
All these men who represent A,B,C, and D add up to at least another one million men that are unavailable to black women.

Let tell you the top reasons why the Divestors movement is not successful and will always be a a joke?

The number one reason is according to the data all people no matter what ethnicity prefer to date and marry their own people! Divestors are the only group that are delusional and don't understand that they will never be Brad's preferred mate but they will lie to one another on podcasts and YouTube channels telling each other differently!

The number two reason why the Divestors movement is not successful and will always be a joke is that black women hate and refuse to compete for men! They just will not do it! Now watch this: According to the data from the major dating apps and websites all MINORITY women meaning women who are not Caucasian, responded to white males more than any other males, and then their own ethnicity of males second! This means that on most of the major dating apps and websites white men are the most desired demographic of men and the competition for them is extremely high among all the women on the apps and sites not just white women. So for women who actually hate to compete and complain that white women are the quote standard of beauty they forget that the men that they claim to Divest to have highest numbers of women competing for them!

Also you have to factor in the more high value and high earning the man is the more fierce that competition among the women is going to be! Again black women are well known for not competing for men and Brad is no different! Only 3% percent of white men have a black wife and the other ethnicities of men are even lower so the demand from white men isn't much as it is then you have the women refusing to compete for the ones that are interested in them makes for an unsuccessful demographic!

The third reason is image! Companies pay billions of dollars a year in advertising to present and sell us goods and services! What is the most popular images and trends about black women all over social media today? Tik Tok, YouTube, Podcasts, WorldstarHipHop, Onlyfans, ghettogaggers, ect! What are they presenting of themselves to the world? Let me give you a hint what do you think the most high value white men see when they look at: Meg The Stallion, Nikki Minaj, Sexy Red, Sukihana, and Cardi B and the image of black women that they portray to the world? This is why I always say that Divestors can never Divest from the women who look just like them that are doing all kinds of foolishness and debauchery all over social media.
Well stated, I have no reason to doubt your conclusions.

On the serious black men have been told from the older generations that white women were taboo. If are you in the wrong place you could loose your life but that being said there still those families that rge *******'s would disown his ******* if he found out she was
Dating a black man.

On the serious black men have been told from the older generations that white women were taboo. If are you in the wrong place you could loose your life but that being said there still those families that rge *******'s would disown his ******* if he found out she was
Dating a black man.
Agreed. I wonder if this similar feeling is experienced by AA women ?

I say this:

The fact that men of one's own ethnicity take a stance against women of the same ethnicity in a sexual context seems somewhat perverse to me and carries an undertone of betrayal.

But the fetish white women have for black men effectively discriminates against and marginalizes black women.

Ultimately, interracial dating is particularly detrimental to the white race and black women. And all of this is just for the sake of sex. Sex and fetishes are considered more important than diversity, the preservation of genetic diversity, and anti-discrimination. One could even argue that black men and white women are snakes. 🐍😎

Ultimately, interracial dating is particularly detrimental to the white race and black women. And all of this is just for the sake of sex. Sex and fetishes are considered more important than diversity, the preservation of genetic diversity, and anti-discrimination. One could even argue that black men and white women are snakes. 🐍😎
First of all most black men are single and childless!

Secondly there is a whole laundry list of reasons why nowadays a lot of middle class and upper middle class black men are walking away from black women and it has nothing to do with sex! In fact if you have social media like everyone else in the world and listen to the description of the man that most black men say that they want most black men do not fit that description especially financially! Then there is the issue of the man that they actually choose statistically which we call Pookie the majority of black men don't fit that description either yet those men are chosen to produce the majority of the children in the black community!

So I will say this as respectfully as I can that you have no idea what you are talking about!

A few of you have brought up a bunch of statistics, I watched a few of these videos and the state that there are reduced amount of black males in the United States anyway. Not in prison or already married but rather statistically lesser black men than black women. So it makes sense that at least some black women would have to find a man of another race anyway correct?

A few of you have brought up a bunch of statistics, I watched a few of these videos and the state that there are reduced amount of black males in the United States anyway. Not in prison or already married but rather statistically lesser black men than black women. So it makes sense that at least some black women would have to find a man of another race anyway correct?
Yes there are more than 2 million more black women than men in America so marrying out is a must but there is an issue! They are the least desired demographic of women in America!

This video by a black woman will tell you what's wrong with black women! The good thing is that the beta male simps can't deny the truth when it's a black woman telling the truth about black women.

Yes there are more than 2 million more black women than men in America so marrying out is a must but there is an issue! They are the least desired demographic of women in America!

This video by a black woman will tell you what's wrong with black women! The good thing is that the beta male simps can't deny the truth when it's a black woman telling the truth about black women.

So are you of the opinion that black women should date outside of their race or that they should not? Just for clarification.

So are you of the opinion that black women should date outside of their race or that they should not? Just for clarification.
To each their own. People should date/play with whoever they want ,but I personally believe people who think that you should only date "certain" people because people that look like them are beneath them is a red flag and a sign of "personal or personality issues "

If a black woman chooses to date white man because black men is whatever her excuse has , shouldn't reflect on who I choose to stick my dick in . I like bbws but I'm not going to stop having sex and complain because I only met skinny girls .alot of woman like muscular guys ,I'm not going to act like something wrong with those woman because I'm not that body type not will I act as if they are beneath me

Let me ask this question..do you think it's a man in the world that will stop having sex because he is in a location where more black women are ? And because white woman are not as available as much as black ones . ..to me that's odd ..

The truth is that the kink world has the most closed minded people you will ever met . Most people come on this sites to fit in instead of admitted that they have abnormal feelings ..colorist is not just a form of racism but it a mental disorder of people who wish it fit in beside simply being themselves. Unfortunately it's nothing more then a excuse for not being in the "in crowd"

Lol so why black woman dating/married white men has to be a issue ? Why because someone who choose to date black woman has to be a beta simp because you choose not to deal with black women?
I'm sorry but it completely unreasonable to consider who you stick your dick in at the end of the day ,a "black issue" that black male should be cautious of .

The more I read your comments the more I feel like your point of view is simply you being more comfortable with race play with white woman more then the black ones. Point blank . .and that's fine but once you get into this whole "conspiracy theories " of online video about what other people think is desirable and then to say that those are facts is laughable ..especially after stating that more black women are dating outside of their race but least people want them 🤨 that doesn't even make sense

What strikes me the most odd about the entire conversation is that there is a history of blk men being put in jail kil/led by white men for dating white woman while white male for/ced themselves on blk women . Noone may like it but .that's a harsh truth ..just to be told that black women are the "real" danger to black man .I'm sorry but I have never heard in American history a group of black woman lynching a black man for dating a white woman ..that has never been a thing in the entire world history
I think part of your point is spot on ,and that's is that when people date outside of their race then you will have people who think that someone has to be in the wrong for making that choicce

Back