Essexcouple1

Couple
From
UK
My wife got ill with food poisoning and had upset stomach. We went to an out of hrs doctor service. The doctor was a young black guy who was clearly a player with huge hands and swagger.

He examined her very thoroghly and I know he gave her his number.

I know it breaches ethics but wow are we turned on and excited about where this will go.

This happened seven hours ago !

Never had anyone chat you up there?
Ha! Not by one of the medical staff, but I've been chatted up several times while there by guys waiting. But I'm not sure I'd want to go out with a guy waiting for his STD results! LOL (although I suppose they could say the same!)

Even though a lot of the doctors/nurses are black or Pakistani at the genito urinary clinic I use, luckily they are mainly ladies. It can be a little awkward when they see my tatts while examining me!
It should not be akward for them to see your tatoo's. Be proud of them, there very sexy and hot on you...

Even though a lot of the doctors/nurses are black or Pakistani at the genito urinary clinic I use, luckily they are mainly ladies. It can be a little awkward when they see my tatts while examining me!

Be proud of your tattoos, and your beautiful body and attitude.

I would love to lick you clean, STD or no STD. I just wish I didn't live in Mexico!

My wife got ill with food poisoning and had upset stomach. We went to an out of hrs doctor service. The doctor was a young black guy who was clearly a player with huge hands and swagger.

He examined her very thoroghly and I know he gave her his number.

I know it breaches ethics but wow are we turned on and excited about where this will go.

This happened seven hours ago !
That was a month ago so what has happened since?

Back