Black cuckolds exist?

I am a black cuckold. Have been since I was 18 years old. My mom helped me and my 18 year old beautiful white wife, buy a small house through a VA loan. She said that if she had known that it would be that easy buying us a house,, she would have helped us find a nicer one!

When my wife told me after we had moved in, that a neighbor had come on to her, I was immediately intrigued. She also told me that he was an old high school buddy of ours who now lived across the street from us. I talked her into letting him come into our living room every afternoon when she got home from work. He is black, very likeable, but was not very bright. Within a week of visits to our house he had gotten up the courage to kiss her on the lips, squeezed her breasts and rub her inner thigh underneath her dress. Through all of this I would hide in the hallway listening. I was surprised as to how quickly my 18 year old wife took to hotwifing! When I told her that I was very interested in him fucking her, she was all for it.

It happened on our couch. I told her to wrap her arms around his head and to keep it on her left shoulder, away from the living room entrance. By her doing that I got to peak out and watch him fuck her almost the entire time. I was in seventh heaven! She is taller than me with nice big firm thighs. I loved watching his skinny ass pumping up and down between her thighs. As she is on the pill, she let him come in her. This was the end of the 1960s so aids was not a worry then.

He was quite virile and fucked her twice that first time, which I loved watching. After he left I went out to her and kissed her all over! When I got to her sperm filled pussy, I wanted to show her how grateful I was for what she had just done, so I kissed it. I got a huge surprise! I liked the taste of the cum. So I ate it all and made her cum again. After that I always ate all the cum.

My wife throughout all these years, has never tired of the lifestyle. She is always flattered when someone lets her know that he is interested in her and she is now 72 years old. And still gorgeous, in a senior way now, of course. She now mostly likes to fuck younger black men.

Last edited:
Of course, I've had a Black cuckold sitting right next to me pounding his wife from the back on the couch while he stroked it. Tall dude too, he was telling her to relax because he thought she was getting too wild for me or something. Only part I didn't like about having hubby right there. I'm like go practice a free throw or something bro, I got this.

Being a cuck or not being a cuck... is mental not physical. Black cuckolds do exist just like cuckolds with large penises exist. There is quite a spectrum. ;)

Back