Black College Athletes

Quite a few between mine and friends as well. The college I went to had a great basketball program. The dorms always had great parties and a lot of the student housing did as well. Lots of young people looking to have a good time and get off as well.

Did the hot white blonde girls deliberately seek out to fuck Black athletes or did they also fuck white athletes too? How crazy was the sex with the Black athletes?

Reactions: wit
I went to USC for undergrad, which is a huge sports program and party school in L.A. I can only speak about USC and not other colleges, so your mileage may vary.

At USC, the Black athletes did get white girls, but on average, they were not the elite white girls in terms of looks. It was the "groupies" who went for Black guys. The hottest white girls went for the white CHADS, frat stars, water polo, lacrosse, baseball, swimmers. Keep in mind though that USC is much more snobby than a typical SEC or Big 10 state college.

I also have good reason to believe that the poster "thehotfungirl" is a guy masquerading as a woman to rile people up.
in my experience, it's different in SEC and Big 10 schools. in those conferences, black athletes have their pick

Who are they? IG or TikTok links? I've seen their pictures before. Surprised there's no videos of them. How do you know they fucked Black athletes?
Sorry I don't share real names or socials to prevent doxxing. But, they are pretty well known online. I have pics and vids of their antics. I'm sure others do, too.

Mine got me! He played for Georgia Tech. I met him at an alumni football banquet. He was married at the time to a white woman and they had three *******. He divorced her for me. I am forever grateful.

Mine got me! He played for Georgia Tech. I met him at an alumni football banquet. He was married at the time to a white woman and they had three *******. He divorced her for me. I am forever grateful.
I'm all for consensual fun, but this is a pretty awful thing to be "grateful" for. Breaking up a marriage with *******?

Reactions: Luc
My had her first experience with black guys her sophomore year at college. She was partying in the dorms on Super Bowl Sunday. She couldn’t withstand all the testosterone from the college basketball boys and had them run a train/gang bang starting at half time and continuing until well after the game was over. Her white boyfriend showed up and she never even acknowledged him. He hasn’t spoken to her since.

Another female in my family was a high school and college cheerleader. Early in her high school career after a football game I caught her giving a blowjob in our driveway. I think that was her first sexual experience. Throughout high school she became very sexually active. But when in college she started promoting BLM on all social media. And when going to games to watch her it was obvious that more than a few of the players were pretty friendly with her. After she graduated and moved out I found her diary that confirmed all the suspicions I had. She was all black at college with the exception of her white boyfriend at home.

Hell yes!

I actually attended a HBCU (Historically Black College and University out of high school but went to a small college in NC while in the military as a reenlistment option. I got to go to school full-time for a year and it was amazing! I coudn't play football anymore because I played semi-pro football briefly in Europe. However, I was among a few black guys in my classses and let's stay study sessions turned into fuck sessions. What was crazy was the white girls openly shared stories and no one got jealous unlike the black chics at my previous college. I fucked three friends and it was just an unspoken verified thing amongst them. I actually came across the most peculiar thing as a young man. I was fucking this chic in my Sociology class that only gave me head and let me fuck her in the ass. She really was saving that pussy for marriage. You would never know that was her thing when you saw her. That was my first time seeing a rose bud LOL. She said "Oh no!" Tucked it back in and told me keep fucking. She said it wasn't that painful. I shot so many loads in her slim bubble ass and mouth in that year LOL

Back