Black College Athletes

So the girl recruiters show you around the college, smile, some flirting and touching and more? Or do they invite you to a party later?

Also in the USA sex with an under 18 (I assume that is how old the high school athletes are) is pretty serious? I like in the UK.
When you turn 18 , you can travel alone, but 17 you must have an adult to travel with you which they provide. It's like recruiting models who are under age and travel out of their country

AAA School I bet.

1100 Students? Half female... Take out the ones who are not hot or who have mental blocks on sex or other reason why not... 4 Years...

I range you had between 70-160 different white women on your cock if the word got out about the talent in your pants around the mid to end of your freshman year.Is this so? Close or not?

My pal wanted to play football but was too physically small to doing anything serious on field past the high school level. He went to a small school that never had a total student body with a number more then 1400 enrolled. I went to see him some times and man , it was like one of those 60s free love hippie communities you'd read about in an old Life Magazine. Even the midweek nights (Wednesday) had tons of fucking going on.

The only ones new getting any action where the hopeless, the geeks by choice or the party clowns who only wanted to get high or ******* but not laid. The most choice pussy (white girls mostly) when to the jocks (of course), the few rich ******* who were such fuck ups bigger schools would not even take them even with their parents money, and the black guys who were horse hung. The last group, from the small time I was there visiting, seemed to get get first dibs as it were. They oddly seemed always cheerful.

Those smaller groupings of people in the range of 1000-3000 can be gold. Enough to ensure there are hot women but not so large that any positive exposure does not get broadcast. Add in the college age, new freedoms being away from home and parties to kick off the good times... Sex will not just happen but explode!

I heard the Olympic Villages are basically fuck shacks. After one's event is done, the men and women (men and men sometimes too! Not my flavor) go back and, all being the toned hard bodies they are, start to fuck like rabbits until it is time for the closing ceremony and time to head back home.

So you beat this estimate of 70-160? :)

Back