Black cocks, white mouths

I don't think blowjobs are degrading at all...in fact for me it's the complete opposite, and I find it more intimate than vaginal sex. To make a man cum using just my mouth and tongue, and truly taste him is highly empowering for me.
I adore going down on a woman, too. Nearly every single ones said I was amazing at it😁

I love to see BBC resting and pulsating inside my wifes mouth. She’s always dressed seexy with painted nails.View attachment 3464458
Your not the only one, as I love how your blonde Barbie doll sucks on a black dick as well! You can tell she has been worshipping that black cock for a while as her lipstick has been worn off her pretty pink lips and has made that black dick a nice purple color. Seems like she's salivating all over that mushroom head in her mouth the way she is sucking.

A white woman's mouth is a convenient receptacle for a black cock. for one thing, it's more convenient than a pussy because it's not covered. For another, it has no risk of pregnancy. Perhaps more than those, however, it is degrading to the woman. The black man can have his orgasms and humiliate us at the same time.

It happens at all levels. A lot of people think first of "white trash" types, but in reality women at all socioeconomic levels have their mouths uses similarly.

View attachment 3357501
View attachment 3357502
View attachment 3357503
View attachment 3357505
She’s a sweetie love to have her!

Please login or become a member to view

Hiya beautiful still hating the distance between us.

Back