Black cocks, white mouths

I don't think blowjobs are degrading at all...in fact for me it's the complete opposite, and I find it more intimate than vaginal sex. To make a man cum using just my mouth and tongue, and truly taste him is highly empowering for me.
Degrading, maybe at times, but it does put the man in the dominate role and the woman in the submissive role, which I think is natural. I also think it can be more intimate than vaginal sex and it makes me feel like I am in control, empowered in an active way instead of being used in a passive way.

Degrading, maybe at times, but it does put the man in the dominate role and the woman in the submissive role, which I think is natural. I also think it can be more intimate than vaginal sex and it makes me feel like I am in control, empowered in an active way instead of being used in a passive way.
Control can quickly shift. We start out using our tongues and mouths as we wish to please him, but then if he chooses to grab our head and turn it into a face-fuck, the situation is altogether different, as he has full control at that point.

Control can quickly shift. We start out using our tongues and mouths as we wish to please him, but then if he chooses to grab our head and turn it into a face-fuck, the situation is altogether different, as he has full control at that point.
That is a different situation, and he does take control ..... but that isn't always bad.

I didn't mean to imply that was bad, just pointing out the change in power and control. However they use us, it's good.
Yes, it is a power exchange, but isn't it anyway, us giving up power to them .... in a good way? :)

Back