Black cocks, white mouths

Dude, she has a really big mouth, big gorgeous smile. She told me she used to get made fun of when she was in school. Now, she's putting it to good use doing exactly what she supposed to with it.
It's always a pleasure to see a pretty white smile spread around a big black cock and then he goes balls deep in her.

The superior mentality in general. I knew some women that never would put a cock in their mouth because they didn't do that and all I could think was what fun you are missing.
I know the type! The ones who feel that way are in need of serious training to remove that aura of superiority from their minds. Black men train such women well.

In all the time i've known my husband he has gotten only one blow job, while i've given a number of black cocks multiple blow jobs. And truth be told. i've had him give a number too or at least get them hard for me. So he has hiven way more that her has received.

EDIT: Sometimes i post without fully looking at the forum orcall tge previous posts. I appoach black men as an equal, but i'll leve my comment. If you want my cuck can ******* on it.

Back