Black cock has rewired my brain

I was at the library yesterday and I bumped into an incredibly cute girl who I think was a student at the local university. She was pale, beautiful and had the most amazing pigtails, of all things. Most amazing of all she flirted with me a little, I think.

But as she spoke to me, literally the only thing I could think of was her sucking a huge Black cock. I could hardly concentrate. She soon got bored of me and walked off. I rushed home to to masterbate about the thought for the rest of the afternoon.

Black cock has broken my little White boy mind, and I love it!

I think it can change your assumptions, it used to be the assumption that girls didn't like or want black men, it used to be an assumption that cock size doesn't matter. For some this is still the status quo, however for others like you, the reverse is correct. This shouldn't put you off or to stop chasing, wanting or desiring her, or even wanting to go out etc. Maybe you should have asked her?
I fully suport and ecourage all girls to go for black men, as i know they will generally have a have a better sexual encounter and experience.

Last edited:
I was at the library yesterday and I bumped into an incredibly cute girl who I think was a student at the local university. She was pale, beautiful and had the most amazing pigtails, of all things. Most amazing of all she flirted with me a little, I think.

But as she spoke to me, literally the only thing I could think of was her sucking a huge Black cock. I could hardly concentrate. She soon got bored of me and walked off. I rushed home to to masterbate about the thought for the rest of the afternoon.

It doesn’t mean it will last forever but I hear you. Every time I meet a cute white woman my first thought is she really needs some black dick and I want to get it for her lol. It’s truly intoxicating.

It's black magic, works every time

Back