Black breeding and the limits of consent

Some black women commented me that their white sex partners always like bareback. According to my experience, black men hate condoms, but it seems that, in general terms, the feeling of otherness encourage the male's instinctive desire of impregnation. As far as I know this also happens between white men and Asian women, the most common type of interracial couple. Black men have also a reputation of disregarding the responsibilities of fatherhood, something that for obvious reasons a woman can not do.

If I found the idea of being black bred so disturbingly exciting was because letting another man impregnate me was the ultimate form of treason to my husband, a fact that would be impossible to hide due the baby's skin color. Of course, there are many ways to avoid an unwanted pregnancy, but the experience was intoxicating. Many times people have discussed here about these two fantasies (******* and impregnation) and I wanted to contribute with my own limited experience.
I understand . Despite my tubes being tied when we first started this my bull wore condoms. I have known him for about 5 years and wasn’t worried , but we all felt it best that he wore one. However biologically my body wanted him to cum in me, I think it’s just nature that drives us white women to want to be seeded with black cum. To have our black lovers impregnate us is a biological urge because what we are doing is simply pure sex and fucking, and at its core raw fucking is used in nature for procreation. I eventually got what I wanted and soon we were barebacking and pregnancy isn’t a concern for me. However I cannot imagine a scenario where a married wife being bred is a good idea. As kinky and as much of a fantasy it is, it can’t be good for all involved. Some feel this is the ultimate cuckolding, a white man raising his wife’s black lovers baby, a constant reminder his wife’s pussy and womb belongs to black men. And any black man that would do this is taking a huge risk from a legal standpoint.

I understand . Despite my tubes being tied when we first started this my bull wore condoms. I have known him for about 5 years and wasn’t worried , but we all felt it best that he wore one. However biologically my body wanted him to cum in me, I think it’s just nature that drives us white women to want to be seeded with black cum. To have our black lovers impregnate us is a biological urge because what we are doing is simply pure sex and fucking, and at its core raw fucking is used in nature for procreation. I eventually got what I wanted and soon we were barebacking and pregnancy isn’t a concern for me. However I cannot imagine a scenario where a married wife being bred is a good idea. As kinky and as much of a fantasy it is, it can’t be good for all involved. Some feel this is the ultimate cuckolding, a white man raising his wife’s black lovers baby, a constant reminder his wife’s pussy and womb belongs to black men. And any black man that would do this is taking a huge risk from a legal standpoint.
. Yet we see more and more white women with multi-racial ******* now. Some of whom are married to white men. Many are single moms. We know four white women now pregnant by a black bull not her husband. Another just gave birth recently. So many white women having unprotected sex with black men now. They enjoy the sex but deep down in that primal zone they want his seed to impregnate them. Regardless of the consequences. More white cuckholds are now ok with this too as it is the public outing of her black sexuality and the display of her sexual desires.

Well, at first I asked her regular lover to put on a condom which he did but on their second session the same night he told her to take it off in front of me which she did and he came very deep inside her leaving a large load.. He then made her tell me afterwards while she was wet and glowing that my wifes pussy deserved a real man to cum inside it no matter what I wanted since it was her pussy and belonged to (Trace) now. Trace then agreed and let me know how lucky I was to have such a beautiful wife and appreciated the chance to do what I couldnt do for her and would make sure she got fucked properly and with that asked her if he could stay the night, she looked at me then him and said yes and then told me to go get them some water and towels from which she backed him up on that request with me walking out and then him telling her to clean his cock. As I walked out I could see her head go down and hear him asking her if she liked his cock better than mine which she said yes as I walked out. Early that morning in our bed with her in the middle between us I could hear him roll over on top of her to have sex which woke her and she said cant it wait until morning with him saying now and requesting her to spread her legs and to lean sideways on me. She did and he fucked her leaning over me waking me up but it was sexy and hot. Weeks later he was coming over reguarly unnounced and taking my wife at his leisure and her never saying a thing though I could tell she didn't want too but felt he was in charge and liked he dominated over me and thus felt more compelled to have sex with him due to his aggressive dominate nature which made me a little cautious of him and turned her on that she found a hung attractive bull to fuck her that I couldn't stop him and gave her another mans cock and cum. She always wanted to be raped or taken in front of me after I was restrained and this was the next best thing to that. Seeking a reason to loose enough respect for me to justify giving in with the appearance of being ****** to comply. Thus when he wanted me to start fluffing him infront of her and licking their juices off his cock after sex I complied (spoken and unspoken) loved and desired fucking him more than she had me in a different way. So consent? Unspoken but not always given not only because I was scared not too but because I knew it would compel her to desire him more after seeing me submit and also as a way of acknowledging how well he fucked and pleased my wife, how much bigger and alpha he was than me and that I accepted how much more sn. He took her when and where he wanted ready or not, wanted or not, and did it in front of me so we could get used to him as her sexually master. Walkig around naked with a hardon even after we both requested he put a robe of clothes on at times and refusing to do so just to be a dick but so I could see how much larger he was than me and even requesting at times I go bottomless as well so she could visually see the difference and he could comment on it.

In traditional societies women live under restrictions on their freedom. They do not usually go out alone, never frequent sites of doubtful morality, and always come back home at a “reasonable” time. Of course, sex outside of marriage is always abhorrent. The madonna-whore dichotomy set out that any form of sex taking place outside of marriage only could be *******, depravity or adultery.

Times have changed, virginity is no longer considered a sine qua non, and casual sex became mormal. In some circunstances, this new situation has made difficult to determine ******* in a trial. A woman can accept going to a man’s flat with the idea of romantic vanilla sex in missionary position, just to discover that her sexual partner has something very different in mind, and excitement and frustration make him use physical ******* to make it happen. During the last months many women have climbed aboard the #MeToo bandwagon relating any dismal, sorry, entirely unsatisfactory sexual encounter that took place years ago. The limits of consent are being redefined. However, these situations that takes place in the nobody's land created by modern promiscuity reach the paroxism in the new forms of “unconventional sex”.

It is commonly assumed that, when a Dom/sub relationship is set, the sub has the right to have some limits and the Dom has the right of pushing these limits. That is what all is about: to make a white submissive evolve, accepting thing she would’t even consider in the past. Throughout my short life as “white slut”, many times I have said "no" just minutes before reaching an intense orgasm. But there are different types of "no". For the “definitely no” a safe word may be created to stop whatever the black Dom is doing. However, I am stubborn and for me the safe word is always a challenge: I do not want to pronounce it. If I do, it means a failure. Sometimes I got home after a BDSM session with a bewildering mix of emotions: a disturbing feeling of having been "raped", along with a strange pride of not having uttered the Goddamned word.

Maybe the factor that makes the difference is the sense of loosing control. Physical and sensory restrictions may increase this feeling, but the deepest sense of vulnerability that any woman may have is losing control over her own fertility. The risk of black breeding is a sword of Damocles always hanging over any Queen of Spades. Although I have said thousands of times that a baby is a human being, not a sexual fantasy, sex is so uterly linked with procreation (and the excitement with transgression) that breeding/******* fantasies are one of the most common in this lifestyle.

View attachment 1885615

I started taking the pill pretty young to control my menstruation, although I also used condoms in casual sex or when I did not trust my sexual partner. When I got married, I continued on the pill until the birth of my second *******. Then, my husband choosed vasectomy and since that moment my scarce sex was “unprotected”. Something that was not a problem until I met an attractive black gym mate.

Sometimes we take a detour and that choice completely changes our lives. I arrived at interracial sex led by quiet, intense anger and I never intended to stay, but I found that this is exactly the place I would feel comfortable in. The first time we were in his bedroom, the order “suck my black cock” blew my mind. Oral sex was always an obsession (sometimes compulsion) for me, as everything about it to me is a massive turn on: the taste, smell, feel, warmth… and I was there, on my knees, sucking a BLACK cock nearly twice the size of my husband’s. I finally got discipline to make real those fantasies and forbidden needs flying through my head like birds in a dark room. His aura of self-confidence, strength, and masculinity was overwhelming but I started to feel really losing control when he guided his huge black dick in between my pussy lips. I trembled when he began to push the head into me and I discovered he was not using a condom.

"Stop... I'm not protected!", I moaned. But he continued to piston a few more inches into me. I protested again, then I begged. It was useless. His strong hands held down mine, I was immobilized under his powerful body. I couldn't help it, I couldn't even speak. I could only moan and push back as he thrust in and out, sinking deeper into my sex until finally his entire dark shaft was filling me completly.

I started to mouth a protest when I felt his huge shaft pushing even deeper. My vagina had adjusted to his huge size and his massive cock was sliding smoothly out. Since that moment, my body betrayed me and my hips began to move against him. I was in love with his large, powerful, forbidden, black penis. Then I felt it. He groaned loudly and shot the first spurt of his semen deep within me. I tried to push him off, with both the feelings of ******* and terror, but it was too late. His hot sperm was literaly filling me.

The most intense orgasm I have ever had hit me as he continued thrusting and all I could do was grab his dark buttocks and pull him into me further. My entire conscience was focused on this pleasure between my legs. It was done. I could never explain this to my husband, I had committed the ultimately treason to him. The black seed poured out of me and down the crack of my ass as he kept spurting. His big dick was stretching my pussy to its limits, something that my husband would never be able to do, and he whispered: "I'm going to come again, should I pull out?"

"No, come inside me. I want to to feel it again". I answered. He smiled, kissed me, and again I felt an incredible load of sperm hitting my cervix which triggered another orgasm. I screamed and clawed at his back. I was letting a black man impregnate me, I had completely submitted to him in every way. Breaking such great taboo made my orgasm indescribably intense.

When he finished I staggered to my feet and the cum ran down the insides of my thighs as I walked. I went to his shower and cleaned up as well as I could. I dressed my dress on and pulled up my panties, but I could feel his cum still leaking from me. Luckily, I had a panty liner in my handbag. On the taxi I kept asking myself how I could have let such a thing happen.

When I got home my hubby was watching TV and I quickly went into the kitchen to prepare dinner. I was terrified that somehow he would smell the black man's scent on me. My husband asked me about the gym and while I chatted with him I could feel the black man's warm cum still leaking from my pussy.

A similar situation repeated twice until I decided to take the pill again. My new black Dom fucked me for a month without suspecting that there was no risk of pregnancy. During those days, sex was especially intense. Now I use to swallow his sperm after a blowjob or I receive it over my face and breasts. However, during this month he insisted on cuming inside me. Finally I had to confess that I was on the pill and he punished me with a good spanking for having lied to him.

This was the time when my crazy fantasies were closer to reality.

View attachment 1885618
I hope you give birth to a mulatto baby someday

[QUOnyone on here i loved that bbc and spent my time in there pleasing itTE="LesVan4969, post: 3041608, member: 342978"]
I hope you give birth to a mulatto baby someday
[/QUOTE]
okay im going to confess i been on here with my wife trying to find bbc to fuck us well the truth is i got i a little trouble in another state i ened up locked up for almost a year my frist night in there they came after mei told them no but theyall 12 or more fucked me all that night i was so sore my pussy belong to all the blacks and i took that dick and cum every day and loved it that has been long time ago but i have wanted it every day since thatswhy i want my wife to do it so cn have it again i have had more black cok cum in me thin probly a

I have a question. If all the black bull can dream about ejaculating into the white wife and maybe knocking her up; if all the white husband can dream about the black bull knocking his wife up; if all the white wife can dream about is, a cream pie from her black lover and not her white husband, where should these desires lead to? The only thing is, dreams are dreams. In order to make them a reality, someone powerful needs to enforce a plan and bring order to the people.

wild-hardcore-white-wife-black-bred-pregnant.jpgbdsmlr-34274-CEJJ2KLysT.pngbdsmlr-79904-cIW5J3Kc27.jpgbdsmlr-79904-g1rnRCsRDZ.jpgbdsmlr-79904-vTIBtzW7yj.jpgbdsmlr-79904-wnR1p3tDZr.jpgbdsmlr-158720-s0vLiTCJQD.jpgbdsmlr-158720-zdA6mdbMs1.jpgbdsmlr-726600-LPz89Znhye.jpegbdsmlr-746619-gtqHjaT3x5.jpgbdsmlr-787586-KrP57oq2Vg.jpgbdsmlr-978519-kIyULkERSu.jpgbdsmlr-9577330-qhfKcokjWq.jpgbdsmlr-9604027-jeVx4Qsa61.jpgbdsmlr-9985652-dYwhFqbr8E.jpgbeauty-of-ir.jpg

Dom
I have a question. If all the black bull can dream about ejaculating into the white wife and maybe knocking her up; if all the white husband can dream about the black bull knocking his wife up; if all the white wife can dream about is, a cream pie from her black lover and not her white husband, where should these desires lead to? The only thing is, dreams are dreams. In order to make them a reality, someone powerful needs to enforce a plan and bring order to the people.

View attachment 3630123View attachment 3630125View attachment 3630126View attachment 3630127View attachment 3630128View attachment 3630129View attachment 3630130View attachment 3630131View attachment 3630134View attachment 3630135View attachment 3630136View attachment 3630137View attachment 3630138View attachment 3630139View attachment 3630140View attachment 3630141
[/QUOTE
Some hot 🔥 images here

My wife always says she would give in completely if tispy, and deal with the consequences afterwards.

She made me get fixed lasr year, but shes fertile and not on birth control
Then it's up to you to accept to deal with that kind of consequence with her or not. Personally I wouldn't, but while I enjoy being cuckoled, I don't like humiliation , while some men here seems pretty masochists ( totally fine by me), so am not for IR breeding, not a favor made to the *******, not a favor made to the kid neither, bottomline there is something never said: if every white girls give birth to mixed ******* babies, within a couple of generation that will be the end of IR sex, properly...this world has a beautiful variety of human beings and sex partners, let's keep it like that

. Yet we see more and more white women with multi-racial ******* now. Some of whom are married to white men. Many are single moms. We know four white women now pregnant by a black bull not her husband. Another just gave birth recently. So many white women having unprotected sex with black men now. They enjoy the sex but deep down in that primal zone they want his seed to impregnate them. Regardless of the consequences. More white cuckholds are now ok with this too as it is the public outing of her black sexuality and the display of her sexual desires.
Of course. I've witnessed on several occasions in public a hot white babe with a black baby that strangers compliment her and her adorable baby..

I am a alpha male, and it seems there are two ways to look at sharing your wife, mine, as a dominance thing, and the beta, a submissive thing, with some nuances to both.

While I probably wouldn't actively seek to have my wife bred, if it happened, I would be fine and would just raise the baby as my own. And those nosey people I would be quite likely to tell them my wife and I are in a certain lifestyle and things happen, or maybe we wanted this and she has a boyfriend.

Communication between the couple needs to happen, maybe in the beta relationships not so much.

Unfortunately finding a good woman seems elusive, I am so proud of these lifestyle couples who have been together many, many years. I truly want a relationship like that where I can share her with others.

In traditional societies women live under restrictions on their freedom. They do not usually go out alone, never frequent sites of doubtful morality, and always come back home at a “reasonable” time. Of course, sex outside of marriage is always abhorrent. The madonna-whore dichotomy set out that any form of sex taking place outside of marriage only could be *******, depravity or adultery.

Times have changed, virginity is no longer considered a sine qua non, and casual sex became mormal. In some circunstances, this new situation has made difficult to determine ******* in a trial. A woman can accept going to a man’s flat with the idea of romantic vanilla sex in missionary position, just to discover that her sexual partner has something very different in mind, and excitement and frustration make him use physical ******* to make it happen. During the last months many women have climbed aboard the #MeToo bandwagon relating any dismal, sorry, entirely unsatisfactory sexual encounter that took place years ago. The limits of consent are being redefined. However, these situations that takes place in the nobody's land created by modern promiscuity reach the paroxism in the new forms of “unconventional sex”.

It is commonly assumed that, when a Dom/sub relationship is set, the sub has the right to have some limits and the Dom has the right of pushing these limits. That is what all is about: to make a white submissive evolve, accepting thing she would’t even consider in the past. Throughout my short life as “white slut”, many times I have said "no" just minutes before reaching an intense orgasm. But there are different types of "no". For the “definitely no” a safe word may be created to stop whatever the black Dom is doing. However, I am stubborn and for me the safe word is always a challenge: I do not want to pronounce it. If I do, it means a failure. Sometimes I got home after a BDSM session with a bewildering mix of emotions: a disturbing feeling of having been "raped", along with a strange pride of not having uttered the Goddamned word.

Maybe the factor that makes the difference is the sense of loosing control. Physical and sensory restrictions may increase this feeling, but the deepest sense of vulnerability that any woman may have is losing control over her own fertility. The risk of black breeding is a sword of Damocles always hanging over any Queen of Spades. Although I have said thousands of times that a baby is a human being, not a sexual fantasy, sex is so uterly linked with procreation (and the excitement with transgression) that breeding/******* fantasies are one of the most common in this lifestyle.

View attachment 1885615

I started taking the pill pretty young to control my menstruation, although I also used condoms in casual sex or when I did not trust my sexual partner. When I got married, I continued on the pill until the birth of my second *******. Then, my husband choosed vasectomy and since that moment my scarce sex was “unprotected”. Something that was not a problem until I met an attractive black gym mate.

Sometimes we take a detour and that choice completely changes our lives. I arrived at interracial sex led by quiet, intense anger and I never intended to stay, but I found that this is exactly the place I would feel comfortable in. The first time we were in his bedroom, the order “suck my black cock” blew my mind. Oral sex was always an obsession (sometimes compulsion) for me, as everything about it to me is a massive turn on: the taste, smell, feel, warmth… and I was there, on my knees, sucking a BLACK cock nearly twice the size of my husband’s. I finally got discipline to make real those fantasies and forbidden needs flying through my head like birds in a dark room. His aura of self-confidence, strength, and masculinity was overwhelming but I started to feel really losing control when he guided his huge black dick in between my pussy lips. I trembled when he began to push the head into me and I discovered he was not using a condom.

"Stop... I'm not protected!", I moaned. But he continued to piston a few more inches into me. I protested again, then I begged. It was useless. His strong hands held down mine, I was immobilized under his powerful body. I couldn't help it, I couldn't even speak. I could only moan and push back as he thrust in and out, sinking deeper into my sex until finally his entire dark shaft was filling me completly.

I started to mouth a protest when I felt his huge shaft pushing even deeper. My vagina had adjusted to his huge size and his massive cock was sliding smoothly out. Since that moment, my body betrayed me and my hips began to move against him. I was in love with his large, powerful, forbidden, black penis. Then I felt it. He groaned loudly and shot the first spurt of his semen deep within me. I tried to push him off, with both the feelings of ******* and terror, but it was too late. His hot sperm was literaly filling me.

The most intense orgasm I have ever had hit me as he continued thrusting and all I could do was grab his dark buttocks and pull him into me further. My entire conscience was focused on this pleasure between my legs. It was done. I could never explain this to my husband, I had committed the ultimately treason to him. The black seed poured out of me and down the crack of my ass as he kept spurting. His big dick was stretching my pussy to its limits, something that my husband would never be able to do, and he whispered: "I'm going to come again, should I pull out?"

"No, come inside me. I want to to feel it again". I answered. He smiled, kissed me, and again I felt an incredible load of sperm hitting my cervix which triggered another orgasm. I screamed and clawed at his back. I was letting a black man impregnate me, I had completely submitted to him in every way. Breaking such great taboo made my orgasm indescribably intense.

When he finished I staggered to my feet and the cum ran down the insides of my thighs as I walked. I went to his shower and cleaned up as well as I could. I dressed my dress on and pulled up my panties, but I could feel his cum still leaking from me. Luckily, I had a panty liner in my handbag. On the taxi I kept asking myself how I could have let such a thing happen.

When I got home my hubby was watching TV and I quickly went into the kitchen to prepare dinner. I was terrified that somehow he would smell the black man's scent on me. My husband asked me about the gym and while I chatted with him I could feel the black man's warm cum still leaking from my pussy.

A similar situation repeated twice until I decided to take the pill again. My new black Dom fucked me for a month without suspecting that there was no risk of pregnancy. During those days, sex was especially intense. Now I use to swallow his sperm after a blowjob or I receive it over my face and breasts. However, during this month he insisted on cuming inside me. Finally I had to confess that I was on the pill and he punished me with a good spanking for having lied to him.

This was the time when my crazy fantasies were closer to reality.

View attachment 1885618
That’s hot

Back