Black and white

Drewdewu

Male
Real Person
Would love to hear from the B2W family on this: What are the reasons you love about the interracial lifestyle that has kept you in it and will keep you in it?

Would love to hear from the B2W family on this: What are the reasons you love about the interracial lifestyle that has kept you in it and will keep you in it?
It helps-when somebody gets into the picture, and truth can be brought about without fear of being judged, rejected, or cast out altogether. Some here on this sight alone-trailblazed and I do mean trailblazed. I say if we dare we can keep it blazing-because desire, passion, love, chemistry-moves the projectiles of this very universe we are surrounded by. How much more-within. This is just some of what I am learning.

It helps-when somebody gets into the picture, and truth can be brought about without fear of being judged, rejected, or cast out altogether. Some here on this sight alone-trailblazed and I do mean trailblazed. I say if we dare we can keep it blazing-because desire, passion, love, chemistry-moves the projectiles of this very universe we are surrounded by. How much more-within. This is just some of what I am learning.
I am Jim's life partner;)

Back