Birth control

I’m wondering what, if any types of birth control do you ladies use. If you’re on the pill, do you still require your bull to wear a condom? If you go bareback, where do you let him finish?
Right now I don't have any birth control. My bulls wear condoms although I don't like it. But they have to or else I might get pregnant. In the beginning of next year they can go bareback with me, I'm so excited!

Nope, that would be where I am currently -> Windsor, ON. Too bad, WestJet hasn't resumed flights to here yet...

Come on, we are all thinking it... no names, if she ends up being pregnant it is her and the cuck that have to figure it out. The whole idea of pregnancy risk is hot AF. Albeit scary at the same time. Add to it knowing the bull(s) will simply walk away and tell you two to deal with it is a HUGE turn on for everyone involved.

Come on, we are all thinking it... no names, if she ends up being pregnant it is her and the cuck that have to figure it out. The whole idea of pregnancy risk is hot AF. Albeit scary at the same time. Add to it knowing the bull(s) will simply walk away and tell you two to deal with it is a HUGE turn on for everyone involved.
I don't think so, mate. I don't believe virtually any man here is thrilled at the risk of fathering a baby for the woman's husband to rear. That's white cuck husband fantasy bullshit. Most guys are here to get for no strings sex, not for baby mama/cuck drama.

IUD.

Discussed with hubby. Decided to get one when we started in this lifestyle. Have it replaced every three years at OB/GYN recommendation. About due for my second replacement.

No worries about forgetting the pill.
I wouldn't actively look to get preggo but if I had a fetile woman and she got preggo by a bull, well, I would just become a good *******.

Since we don’t want children I am on the pill always.
But still, going bareback is not only about pregnancy but also about STDs. Yes, nobody likes condoms. But still: you can’t just go bareback on any stranger. I would still love to witness my own 40th birthday…

but of course I do not claim that I always made the reasonable choice in my life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back