Birth Control....On to Off

I would be interested to hear from any females that are currently on Birth Control but with the right mentoring and in the right situation would seriously be converted to risk fucking.....what would turn your head and how do you see it happening ??
I tried to get my wife black bred years ago and she was not on any birth control at the time I was encouraging her to have sex with other men. I helped a white guy seduce her and we were successful and the agreement was he would introduce her to his black friends and hopefully with their help and my pushing from the sidelines they would breed her. When she agreed to have sex with the white guy which she told me was awesome compared to me she did use a diaphragm and he never did follow through on his part of the deal. He did screw her for over a year and was selfish and did not introduce her to his black friends. She never would tell me how big his cock was but when she came home I would love to go down on her and eat what cream was left in her soaked pussy. Once we moved I tried to cut out the white guy and find a Bull that would step in where the other guy left off and I had no luck. Wish I found this site sooner it could have helped me. She has not been with another guy since we moved her over 20+ years ago and I can not have sex as I have serious ED so she has not had sex in more years then I can recall. I am hopeful I can find a Bull willing to help me out with her even though she is no longer fertile when we move to Michigan.

Completely natural sex is mind blowing! Most of us here take our Bulls without condoms, as we should. BBC must never be wrapped. Hubby and I have thought of taking me off birth control and monitoring my cycle. Completely natural sex gets me beyond soaked and intensifies the orgasm. Taboo, risky, and hot af!
It's very erotic, but you have to be prepared for the real possibility of becoming pregnant. Getting pregnant is easy but raising a biracial baby in a white marriage is difficult. Before making any decisions you and your husband have to have a serious conversation to decide how you would proceed if you get pregnant. How will you handle finances, baby care, involvement of the biological *******. You also have to decide about how you will inform your family, and friends. Then there's work because though we want to believe people will accept us that is simply not the case, and you may both find yourselves out of work. Just some thoughts for starters.

It's very erotic, but you have to be prepared for the real possibility of becoming pregnant. Getting pregnant is easy but raising a biracial baby in a white marriage is difficult. Before making any decisions you and your husband have to have a serious conversation to decide how you would proceed if you get pregnant. How will you handle finances, baby care, involvement of the biological *******. You also have to decide about how you will inform your family, and friends. Then there's work because though we want to believe people will accept us that is simply not the case, and you may both find yourselves out of work. Just some thoughts for starters.
Did that happen to you? How can such a decision influence your employment situation?

I would be interested to hear from any females that are currently on Birth Control but with the right mentoring and in the right situation would seriously be converted to risk fucking.....what would turn your head and how do you see it happening ??
I'm late to respond, but for me, it's happened 2 ways.
1) I was in a dom relationship and I was told it was time to get pregnant. The time it happened, it felt right. This "felt right" move into the 2nd reason.
2) I like and have connected with the guy for a while and was willing to take the next step. Since I used a diaphragm, I could choose when to use it. So, that gave me a lot of in the heat of the moment decisions.

Completely natural sex is mind blowing! Most of us here take our Bulls without condoms, as we should. BBC must never be wrapped. Hubby and I have thought of taking me off birth control and monitoring my cycle. Completely natural sex gets me beyond soaked and intensifies the orgasm. Taboo, risky, and hot af!
It is risky, just make sure everyone involved is ok with a mixed race baby. It's a 20 yr commitment
That being said..............it brings up the intensity a lot when you know you be getting pregnant. That risk thrill is HUGE and fun.

Honestly I have been on the pill since I was 19 and depending on the people and time used various forms of protection. Since I am 29 the chat has come up about having ******* in the future. I am not actively trying to have ******* but if it did happen then I would be happy and ready to do so. I guess at this point if my husband and me decided it was time to start trying or just time to stop preventing it then I might just roll the dice and see what happens.
Would you cut your husband off or just "see" who the biodad is when the baby is born. I thought for sure my 2nd was NOT my husband's and even told the Dr to expect a mixed-race baby. My husband's sperm won out.

Back