Biracial births continue to increase

The continually rising birthrate from Black Fathers and white mothers shows that natural selection is at work. White females want to mate with Black Men because they sense the Supremacy and Alpha Status of Black Men. The white male also senses that Black Men are Superior to him, so he has surrendered and now accepts Black Men as his Conquerors. The white male acceptance of his fate and public admission of his inferior status then gives white females a green light to mate with Superior Black Men.
Hahah more bs to keep the thread going.

Yeah, I wonder how many Black Ladies go biracial. Do as many Black Ladies have a white boyfriend as white girls have a Black Bull? Or do they have to stay single because Black Bulls prefer white girls?
I wish more did I see it often in the army thou

This item was in the latest newsletter of our area's Moms of Biracials newsletter. It's great to see the trend continue in a positive direction.
View attachment 3158263
--View attachment 3158264
I'm doing my part. Married to a white women and we have 6 *******. We thought we'd have 4 but she loved being pregnant and i loved getting her pregnant. She feels its her duty bear strong black children.

Black men we have to keep that part of our culture from Africa to slave times to now strong men know that we have a job to make babies.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm doing my part. Married to a white women and we have 6 *******. We thought we'd have 4 but she loved being pregnant and i loved getting her pregnant. She feels its her duty bear strong black children.
My compliments to both of you -- such a blessing to have 6 biracial offspring! That is not only great for your family but as a testimony to others who see you, her, and the *******.

My compliments to both of you -- such a blessing to have 6 biracial offspring! That is not only great for your family but as a testimony to others who see you, her, and the *******.

No doubt the pride i feel when I show up with my brood. My wife prides her self on setting an example so eats right and works out, she looks amazing. She's always amused by white men who flirt with her until one of our ******* comes up to her. The look on their faces when they realize she's their mom she says its like she can tell their shrinking down their.

I can only say when they start they won't stop. My bitch wanted to pursue her academic career after the first baby. Now she's with no. 3 in the oven.
Is your bitch your wife?
I am shocked that biracial births are almost 11%,much higher than I would have ever dreamed. I don't believe that youngsters in high school should be having babies, biracial, black, white or any other color. However, if married white women and their white husbands want the wives to have biracial babies with black men, that is fine as long as they will love their biracial babies. Also married couples of any color that want to have biraciak babies of any other color is fine also as long as they love their biracial babies.

No doubt the pride i feel when I show up with my brood. My wife prides her self on setting an example so eats right and works out, she looks amazing. She's always amused by white men who flirt with her until one of our ******* comes up to her. The look on their faces when they realize she's their mom she says its like she can tell their shrinking down their.
Congratulations to you and your wife on having 6 healthy biracial babies. It must be exciting for you to see the look on the white men's faces when one of her black babies goes up to her. You must feel very superior knowing that you have the white woman that the white men want.

I always try to speak to white moms when I see them with biracial *******, to compliment them. I know many people still oppose the lifestyle, so I like to offer encouragement. I recently ate out and saw a lovely family: black dad, white mom, 3 well-behaved biracial boys. I told them it was a pleasure to see such a fine family.

I always try to speak to white moms when I see them with biracial *******, to compliment them. I know many people still oppose the lifestyle, so I like to offer encouragement. I recently ate out and saw a lovely family: black dad, white mom, 3 well-behaved biracial boys. I told them it was a pleasure to see such a fine family.
Great that you always try to speak to white moms when you see them with biracial *******, to compliment them. I agree that many people still oppose the lifestyle so it is great that offer encouragement to them. I am glad that you had the opportunity recently to see a lovely family: black dad, white mom, 3 well-behaved biracial boys and tell them it was a pleasure to see such a fine family. I think it is much more likely that a white wife complimenting a white mom and her black husband, or lover, on their biracial family would be well receives than a white man complimenting them. I have seen white women with black babies and I wanted to congratulate them but I didn't because I thought my compliment might be misinterpreted.

Back