Biracial births continue to increase

It has been for many years black men have been getting white woman pregnant. I work with a lot of white women. They are getting married and the sex is simple with there white partners. They are on vitro fertilization and they are trying all kind of stuff and theses white woman look fine as hell. Going through all of that stuff just to have a baby. My ******* mom never been with a blk man before until she met me. Her and ex husband were married for five years and she could not get pregnant but she left him because he got another girl pregnant. So on Valentimes she came back for me and That night she said “ l can get pregnant “ so you don’t need a condom. LOL 😂 ! A month later she was pregnant. When we get a white woman pregnant we don’t think about it , we just do it because we love the pussy 😋 and we love white woman.
Amazing 😉

any bi racial baby is biracial and not just white or asian or black or asian,
the black race is being bred out by mixing with whites and dying off in
africa as other races invade. Keep this up there will not be any bbc just mbc for mixed big cunt. Funny thing it is small dicked asians who are taking over the world

It has been for many years black men have been getting white woman pregnant. I work with a lot of white women. They are getting married and the sex is simple with there white partners. They are on vitro fertilization and they are trying all kind of stuff and theses white woman look fine as hell. Going through all of that stuff just to have a baby. My ******* mom never been with a blk man before until she met me. Her and ex husband were married for five years and she could not get pregnant but she left him because he got another girl pregnant. So on Valentimes she came back for me and That night she said “ l can get pregnant “ so you don’t need a condom. LOL 😂 ! A month later she was pregnant. When we get a white woman pregnant we don’t think about it , we just do it because we love the pussy 😋 and we love white woman.

This is me.... photographed by hubby !

Attachments

• IMG_2838.jpeg
    IMG_2838.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 401
i got 2 biracial *******
i am glad you have children , i like ******* and do not care if they are martians or eskimoe and i like parents who care for their children. I do not like it when people try to tell others who they should mate with but i do accept that we should castrate men who do not give a ******* for the ******* they produce

any bi racial baby is biracial and not just white or asian or black or asian,
the black race is being bred out by mixing with whites and dying off in
africa as other races invade. Keep this up there will not be any bbc just mbc for mixed big cunt. Funny thing it is small dicked asians who are taking over the world
I just happened to stumble across this topic... and not that I particularly care (because I don’t fetishize making children with strangers), but your stats about the black race are not accurate. Globally what you suggest would be true if you substituted the word “white” where you are projecting about black folks... especially if you accounted for Blacks on the continent of Africa.

I just happened to stumble across this topic... and not that I particularly care (because I don’t fetishize making children with strangers), but your stats about the black race are not accurate. Globally what you suggest would be true if you substituted the word “white” where you are projecting about black folks... especially if you accounted for Blacks on the continent of Africa.
I can say for sure that there are way more people in India and China and the rest of the orient than in the rest of the world and while the population of Africa has increased rapidly there are not just blacks in Africa. Truth be told i do not care which race is more populous. Considering that Europeans originated in a fairly small area they have spread out over much of the earth and managed to mix up things while doing so moving not just Africans , but orientals and people from India as well

Even ten years ago interracial pregnancies were so rare. Now almost every other white girl is doing it. My wife and I (we’re newly married) like the idea of her getting Black pregnant. I get rock hard whenever we talk about it. However, we’re also scared of the reaction from the more conservative members of our families.

Even ten years ago interracial pregnancies were so rare. Now almost every other white girl is doing it. My wife and I (we’re newly married) like the idea of her getting Black pregnant. I get rock hard whenever we talk about it. However, we’re also scared of the reaction from the more conservative members of our families.
Its got to be what you two want

Back