Biracial births continue to increase

It has been for many years black men have been getting white woman pregnant. I work with a lot of white women. They are getting married and the sex is simple with there white partners. They are on vitro fertilization and they are trying all kind of stuff and theses white woman look fine as hell. Going through all of that stuff just to have a baby. My ******* mom never been with a blk man before until she met me. Her and ex husband were married for five years and she could not get pregnant but she left him because he got another girl pregnant. So on Valentimes she came back for me and That night she said “ l can get pregnant “ so you don’t need a condom. LOL 😂 ! A month later she was pregnant. When we get a white woman pregnant we don’t think about it , we just do it because we love the pussy 😋 and we love white woman.

It has been for many years black men have been getting white woman pregnant. I work with a lot of white women. They are getting married and the sex is simple with there white partners. They are on vitro fertilization and they are trying all kind of stuff and theses white woman look fine as hell. Going through all of that stuff just to have a baby. My ******* mom never been with a blk man before until she met me. Her and ex husband were married for five years and she could not get pregnant but she left him because he got another girl pregnant. So on Valentimes she came back for me and That night she said “ l can get pregnant “ so you don’t need a condom. LOL 😂 ! A month later she was pregnant. When we get a white woman pregnant we don’t think about it , we just do it because we love the pussy 😋 and we love white woman.
Amen, brother! Congratulations on your latest breeding success. May you and she have many more!

Nope! With my white Queen I have two boys with her 19 and 17. With my ex I have two girls 30 and 27 plus a granddaughter. They are half blk and Hispanic. Brother! I am fixed! I have Already did my duty to populate the world. Lol 😂 Now it’s time to keep on practicing.

The continually rising birthrate from Black Fathers and white mothers shows that natural selection is at work. White females want to mate with Black Men because they sense the Supremacy and Alpha Status of Black Men. The white male also senses that Black Men are Superior to him, so he has surrendered and now accepts Black Men as his Conquerors. The white male acceptance of his fate and public admission of his inferior status then gives white females a green light to mate with Superior Black Men.

This item was in the latest newsletter of our area's Moms of Biracials newsletter. It's great to see the trend continue in a positive direction.
View attachment 3158263
--View attachment 3158264
I wonder how many of these women are single moms? Its these ladies that many potential cuckolds need introducing to. If society could lean this way it would be such a happy outcome.

How romantic,
And are you supporting this woman with the baby?

Last edited:
The continually rising birthrate from Black Fathers and white mothers shows that natural selection is at work. White females want to mate with Black Men because they sense the Supremacy and Alpha Status of Black Men. The white male also senses that Black Men are Superior to him, so he has surrendered and now accepts Black Men as his Conquerors. The white male acceptance of his fate and public admission of his inferior status then gives white females a green light to mate with Superior Black Men.
. Not about white male. Its about the White woman who now fucks black men after years of avoiding them. Fucking black men is now socially acceptable as is pregnancy outside wedlock. When enough people are doing it , their is less stigma. For so many years the racial separation stigma served as a barrier. That barrier is gone now. All the racial / racist crap today is a major pain in the ass. People are People and just get on with it. Stop all the blame and bullshit. Live for today and the future.

It seems to be more prevalent today more than ever. It used to be a big deal if you seen a white girl pregnant with a black mans baby. Now you don't even look twice , it's become the norm. It's only going to grow
. Perhaps not the norm but much more prevalent today. But also women want the babies again so getting pregnant now. Lots of available / accessible black men / studs/ bulls now for white women who want BBC.

Back