Bikini girls with pubes hair showing

I’ve been completely bare almost my entire life. First man that led me to sex kept me shaved bare my first few years, started to wax bare college than laser & waxed since. If a Bull demanded I do this, this would be the only example I’d go for. Neatly trimmed perfect strip showing (it is very sexy especially showing it off in public like this! But I hate to admit it) ,otherwise she’s very clean looking. I’ll stay completely bare till the day I’m made to try it, then I would do this - LOL.

I’ve been completely bare almost my entire life. First man that led me to sex kept me shaved bare my first few years, started to wax bare college than laser & waxed since. If a Bull demanded I do this, this would be the only example I’d go for. Neatly trimmed perfect strip showing (it is very sexy especially showing it off in public like this! But I hate to admit it) ,otherwise she’s very clean looking. I’ll stay completely bare till the day I’m made to try it, then I would do this - LOL.
I'm sure you look fabulous completely smooth and bare that's the way women ought to be all the time

I know a group of ladies that had their pubic area lazered smooth except for a small patch in this area that they kept heart shaped and dyed pink. Even after they got married.

Back