Biggest Age Difference

In my younger days I attended a night college in the UK , my teacher was a 55 year old black man , being 18 I was easily led on and I did fancy him , one night suggested I go to his flat for extra tuition as the exams were coming up and I was a little behind .
it started ok with him behind me showing how to work out problems, but as I got flustered he rubbed my shoulders calming me down , feeling very relaxed and enjoying his touch he moved to my tits , then kissed my neck , I was now his , we both ended up naked , with his gentle touch and patience I let him fuck me all night .

Similar to several other factors, the difference in age can be a very strong erotic stimulant in the mental field!
I also had a erotic female partner here in Hungary who was 20 years older than me. He had no inhibitions about sex, and therefore we felt very good...................................each other!! :)
👍👍👍

When I was 18, the Black man who broke me into the life was probably around 55. So happy he had the experience to know what to do with me. Forever grateful. So approx. 37 age difference. Then two years later I was with a Black man of 62, and that was 42 age difference. As you can see, older Black men do it for me, I need that masculine authority.

When I was 18, the Black man who broke me into the life was probably around 55. So happy he had the experience to know what to do with me. Forever grateful. So approx. 37 age difference. Then two years later I was with a Black man of 62, and that was 42 age difference. As you can see, older Black men do it for me, I need that masculine authority.
👍👍🙏❤️❤️

Mein Mann hat im Dezember Geburtstag und wurde im August als 13 Jähriger und 8 Monate von der verheirateten 36 Jährigen Nachbarin verführt und besamte sie zum ersten Mal. Ich dagegen fickte erst mit 19, da aber abwechselnd mit allen 5 Jungs aus der WG

23 and just introduced to BBC, my second one outside of the gangbangs was 68. Hung like a donkey, LoL fucked me bowlegged for two days. We played a few times before he quit the lifestyle due to health reasons (heart stuff).

Biggest age gaps: ~27 years (me: 36, she: 63) followed by 18 years (me: 37, she: 19). :p
Age is one of the things that may add into the factor of "opposites attract" similar to skin color contrast or the male/female duality. jm2ct's

Back