Biggest Age Difference

Irrespective of country and everything else, many sexually open people are excited about the large age gap! :)
The two oldest women I had sex with were 18 and 20 years older than me, while I was 33 and 35 years old at the time.
They were both unscrupulous, liberated, fat with huge breasts and cruelly perverted................................and so it was definitely a pleasure to fuck with them!! :) :) :)

My wife was 52 and Monti her BBC lover just turning 18 when they fucked on their first date meeting in a random hotel. It was bareback from day 1. 7 years later they are still horny for each other and bareback fuck regularly View attachment 3288981View attachment 3288982View attachment 3288983View attachment 3288985View attachment 3288986View attachment 3288987View attachment 3288988View attachment 3288989View attachment 3288990View attachment 3288991View attachment 3288992View attachment 3288993View attachment 3288994
My wife says she's in love with his cock and he's told her to be faithful to bbc so she can no longer do me any sexual favours except View attachment 3289810View attachment 3289811the occasional wank listening to her talk dirty about 'How owned Monti makes me feel every time he breeds cum into my cunt' till I squirt in her hand. But tho he claims he's still in love with her too we found out he's also recently made a 17yo black girl pregnant and has said he'll marry another black girl but wants to move all this into MY house!. I think he's just using my wife's cunt as his white married cumhole otherwise he'd be gone.Dechen won't believe it and let's him fuck her anytime he texts for it.
hot

Great thread , I have had many older men I find them moor respectful, but one experience was very strange or should I say unusual for me , on holiday in the UK I went out with a girlfriend she was olso into bbc so the venue we went to catered for white women on the loose , not very busy and not much talent , however the owner was a rough older black man who was not short of slutty conversation and touching , in short he was a dirty old man but had a charm about him , I became his target which did turn me on , as I came out of the toilet he was waiting , stopped me and kissed , his tongue was so nice which led me letting him feel my wet crouch , smiling he asked if he could fuck me , I was now feeling very aroused , back at the bar I told my girlfriend that hubby was picking me up so she left , I was now feeling extremely horny , then he came behind me kissing my neck feeling my hard nipples , people were leaving so he locked up , led me to the back room where he fucked me for hours , he got me a taxi and I left , one of the best rough sex night I have had . Xx

Great thread , I have had many older men I find them moor respectful, but one experience was very strange or should I say unusual for me , on holiday in the UK I went out with a girlfriend she was olso into bbc so the venue we went to catered for white women on the loose , not very busy and not much talent , however the owner was a rough older black man who was not short of slutty conversation and touching , in short he was a dirty old man but had a charm about him , I became his target which did turn me on , as I came out of the toilet he was waiting , stopped me and kissed , his tongue was so nice which led me letting him feel my wet crouch , smiling he asked if he could fuck me , I was now feeling very aroused , back at the bar I told my girlfriend that hubby was picking me up so she left , I was now feeling extremely horny , then he came behind me kissing my neck feeling my hard nipples , people were leaving so he locked up , led me to the back room where he fucked me for hours , he got me a taxi and I left , one of the best rough sex night I have had . Xx
Did you open your legs for him

Back