Biggest Age Difference

Please tell your story
It was a bet between a friend and me who kisses the older man. We were very very ******* and got on the hunt in an irish pub. We separeted and after a while she came back and said a kissed with the tongue a 45 year old man. I was upset because she was so fast. So I jumped on the bar counter and shouted I need the oldest man in the room to kiss me to win a bet. After some discussion an "older" man stood in front of me and we kissed and I won. After that my friend and me joined his group to spent the evening in the bar. It was very funny and many shots and beer was *******. I think it was 4 am he and I were the last standing on the bar. Then he asked if he should bring me home. I said that I would have slept by my friend but she istn't here anymore. So he offered to sleep at his house. We went half an hour to his home and he layed his arm around me. As we stood in front of the house he said he had forgotten the keys and that we have to sleep in the small garden house. I followed and we lay down on an old small couch next to next. Suddenly he started to touch me between my legs and I was very suprised but let him do it. Then he stood up took off his clothes, put his hard cock in his hand, rubbed it, and said to me "Don t be suprised, what have you thought would happen? Get up, take off your clothes and suck my cock, you little slut". I went down and sucked his cock and meanwhile he tore the clothes of my body. Then he turned me around and fucked me from behind till he came inside me (I did not dare to ask after a condom). Then he caressed me and gave me a massage. And after a while he got up went to his trousers and took out a small box and took a blue pill. 15 min later his dick was hard again and we fucked again. After he cum again in my pussy he said to me that his wife and ******* must not see me and I have to leave immediately (approx 7 am). I was so surprised that I just asked him after his mobile number. He gave it to me, kissed me and said that I should call him in 2 days at 8pm meet again. Afterwards he throw me out of the hut...
After 3 appointments I found out that his oldest ******* graduated highschool with me.

It was a bet between a friend and me who kisses the older man. We were very very ******* and got on the hunt in an irish pub. We separeted and after a while she came back and said a kissed with the tongue a 45 year old man. I was upset because she was so fast. So I jumped on the bar counter and shouted I need the oldest man in the room to kiss me to win a bet. After some discussion an "older" man stood in front of me and we kissed and I won. After that my friend and me joined his group to spent the evening in the bar. It was very funny and many shots and beer was *******. I think it was 4 am he and I were the last standing on the bar. Then he asked if he should bring me home. I said that I would have slept by my friend but she istn't here anymore. So he offered to sleep at his house. We went half an hour to his home and he layed his arm around me. As we stood in front of the house he said he had forgotten the keys and that we have to sleep in the small garden house. I followed and we lay down on an old small couch next to next. Suddenly he started to touch me between my legs and I was very suprised but let him do it. Then he stood up took off his clothes, put his hard cock in his hand, rubbed it, and said to me "Don t be suprised, what have you thought would happen? Get up, take off your clothes and suck my cock, you little slut". I went down and sucked his cock and meanwhile he tore the clothes of my body. Then he turned me around and fucked me from behind till he came inside me (I did not dare to ask after a condom). Then he caressed me and gave me a massage. And after a while he got up went to his trousers and took out a small box and took a blue pill. 15 min later his dick was hard again and we fucked again. After he cum again in my pussy he said to me that his wife and ******* must not see me and I have to leave immediately (approx 7 am). I was so surprised that I just asked him after his mobile number. He gave it to me, kissed me and said that I should call him in 2 days at 8pm meet again. Afterwards he throw me out of the hut...
After 3 appointments I found out that his oldest ******* graduated highschool with me.
Thk u for sharing

Great story.

We met through social media and from the first time we met we both could feel each others energy. She was divorced and told me that she was looking for a young bbc cause most white men of her 50+ age couldn’t satisfy her anymore.

Right from that moment on I started fucking and dominanting her regularly. We had certain weekends that we would just fuck over and over again and only go out of bed to eat or take the shower.

Unfortunately she moved to another city because of work.

Last edited:
I would say about 20+ years. I was 19, and she was in her 40's. She used to have a full body every time she came. Her moans, especially when she's cumming, was basically cries of pleasure. She would stay shaking for a minute. And then she would cook for me. Great times.
🙏🙏❤️🙏

Me,, I was a happy 25 yr old man stationed in bermuda, when a hot british mom that looked 30ish but was really almost 52 spent the da with me at horseshoe beach. Man she did all kinds of stuff to me at her daughters place in that walk in shower in hamilton bermuda. I still have glazes of fondness for that woman. If you ever get to have fun with a brit...its an experience that will change your life.and that british accent when they are in the throes of passion...well...thats why I smile alot when those memories float to the front of my mind.

small world...lol.

When I was 20, I fucked a lady that I played football against her ******* in high school. I had on my old homecoming shirt and she asked me a few questions. After talking turns out we both were at the game. Her ******* was a junior, I was a senior. We still fucked a few times after.

Last edited:
When I was 22 I was being fucked regularly by a 38 year old bull. He fucked me into complete submission and would insist I come over at a moments notice even if my cuck didn’t want me to. I was addicted to his older dominant personality and thick black cock. He only allowed me to refer to him as daddy.
This sounds amazing, I'll have to check your other posts to see what more you tell about this amazing bull of yours.

Back