Biggest Age Difference

It was humiliating to me at the time, as it was when he shared me with anyone.
I can understand, but it must have also a little exciting, doing what he told you. From what I have learned/ read/ heard/ even the most dominant women like it when the man is in control in the bedroom. Your bull sharing his dad might have been "humiliating" but also a bit of a turn on. That is what the black man is best at, and does it so very well.

I can understand, but it must have also a little exciting, doing what he told you. From what I have learned/ read/ heard/ even the most dominant women like it when the man is in control in the bedroom. Your bull sharing his dad might have been "humiliating" but also a bit of a turn on. That is what the black man is best at, and does it so very well.
Yes, it was exciting, too; I can't deny that aspect of it. Sometimes my master would just leave his dad and me alone to do it, other times he and his dad would use me together.

Yes, very much!
I just have to smile is seeing this. That is what I said. Humiliating is one thing, and I think you said your master said it, you did it. But, even though you said master, if you were totally against it, you would not have done it. And, it turned out to be fun, and a lot of us, well, at least me and some, love the idea! That is totally exciting in every way!

I just have to smile is seeing this. That is what I said. Humiliating is one thing, and I think you said your master said it, you did it. But, even though you said master, if you were totally against it, you would not have done it. And, it turned out to be fun, and a lot of us, well, at least me and some, love the idea! That is totally exciting in every way!
Yes, the bottom line is that we do enjoy being used like that. A certain tension exists between what we were taught, how society expects us to act, etc. and our internal feelings. The feelings always win out! The more we serve black men, the more we realize that is our true place in life.

Yes, the bottom line is that we do enjoy being used like that. A certain tension exists between what we were taught, how society expects us to act, etc. and our internal feelings. The feelings always win out! The more we serve black men, the more we realize that is our true place in life.
I agree

Back