Bigger women or skinny women?

The options are not just bigger and curvy, versus skinny. But if those are the only options, then I will take skinny cause I like a woman I can contort. If you are asking in the real world, I would say definitely curvy, but anywhere from not too skinny to some padding or ample.

I will always choose skinny women over curvy cause it's easier to dominate her in certain positions or ways in which curvy women are a bit difficult. But for passionate sex or for cuddling , I love curvy women feels so good to grab thick thighs and fat ass.
I understand and respect your reasoning. For me, I choose the curvy woman because I can go hard and harder and they just keep pushing back with that big ass for more. Afraid of hurting a skinny girl and it can actually hurt a bit pounding into her with no padding

They each have their fun characteristics. Thick and curvy girls look great oiled up and their goodies bouncing all over the place as your bodies clap together. They even get surprised when a strong guy tosses all that azz all over the place and dominates her and has her squirting all over.

The average and athletic women just get that romance along with a side of manhandling and they love it! Kiss you passionately then face phuck you and have you slobbering and spitting all over my BBC, makeup running, then passionately kiss you again before pounding and ******* you. That beautiful salon select hair is gonna be sweated out and pulled testing those roots and that azz covered with hand prints from being smacked. Hubby will watch it all and marvel as his wife is dominated and cums over and over again!

The petite little women get pure primal passion and savagery! She literally has to put up with being pick up and carried around and phucked on top of every piece of furniture, fixtures, and appliances, and just phucked in mid air period! It will be one hell of an orgasmic roller coaster ride.

A talented Bull can find and enjoy the sexual potential in different women!

Im more on the skinny side for this convo. But in the past year ive never had a black cock not have his whole body tremble and shake when i make him cum either in my mouth, on me or in me. On the same convo, i have a best friend who is twice my size and she makes them do the same. (Some the same guys) its all personal preference.

Back