Big thighs

I’ve always been very self conscious about my big thighs. I am only 5’1 and I tend to store most my fat in my thighs and always envy super slim legs but I’m working on them!

although I have found that black men have made me feel more confident about them and I feel more sexy. Was just wondering what turns you on about thick thighs? Do they feel better during sex?

Post some pics of yours or your favourite :)
They’re so sexy to tease, kiss and lick before eating pussy. 😈👅

I’ve always been very self conscious about my big thighs. I am only 5’1 and I tend to store most my fat in my thighs and always envy super slim legs but I’m working on them!

although I have found that black men have made me feel more confident about them and I feel more sexy. Was just wondering what turns you on about thick thighs? Do they feel better during sex?

Post some pics of yours or your favourite :)
My partners bull made her feel a lot more confident about herself. She was very self conscious for a long time until she started fucking black men. They love every inch of her body and make sure she knows it

My partners bull made her feel a lot more confident about herself. She was very self conscious for a long time until she started fucking black men. They love every inch of her body and make sure she knows it
Wish I could get my wife to do this.
Confidence issues

Back