Big thighs

Blondbunny

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Australia
I’ve always been very self conscious about my big thighs. I am only 5’1 and I tend to store most my fat in my thighs and always envy super slim legs but I’m working on them!

although I have found that black men have made me feel more confident about them and I feel more sexy. Was just wondering what turns you on about thick thighs? Do they feel better during sex?

Post some pics of yours or your favourite :)

Last edited:
THICK THIGHS SAVE LIVES :)

i am not a Black man but have a real preference for big thighs. It's so hot getting between those. i love a Woman on her back and when i am about to enter to grab with both arms around her thighs (each in each) just to pull her body closer. Or to lay my head between those when i'm eating her out. 😋

(...)

Now that you were asking about favorites... here go...

full

🔥 ;)

I’ve always been very self conscious about my big thighs. I am only 5’1 and I tend to store most my fat in my thighs and always envy super slim legs but I’m working on them!

although I have found that black men have made me feel more confident about them and I feel more sexy. Was just wondering what turns you on about thick thighs? Do they feel better during sex?

@Blondbunny Your thighs and your body is perfect. I am not attracted to big women normally. You are definitely not big at all. I love your photos and always have since I noticed you here almost as soon as you created account here.

your thighs are perfect

THICK THIGHS SAVES LIVES ❤
Black men have always appreciated curvy women. Thick white chicks is a Bonus.

White dudes call you FAT, we call you PHAT (pretty hot, and tempting) 😉

Black men like myself absolutely love sexy thick thighs and curvy body..Black men in general love this physical trait on a woman.

White men in general don't find this attractive and say she's fat. Black men are the opposite and sees her as sexy and fine as yourself.

Attachments

• Women Sexy Thighs (3).jpg
    Women Sexy Thighs (3).jpg
    241.9 KB · Views: 341
  • Women Sexy Thighs (2).jpg
    Women Sexy Thighs (2).jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 337

black men love thick thighs 😉 now you can show off

Girl, you are not fat and 99% of the women in the world would die for your thighs and beautiful ass!
I'm a woman and even I don't like skinny legs!

You should feel very sexy, cuz you are!

Now go on and get yourself a cheeseburger fries and a milkshake.... and feel good about your sexy self!

Ju

I just took a look at your media …… You are fucking hot!! ... your thighs are fabulous !!

Back