Big thighs

Other than a woman's face, breasts, and butt, a woman's thighs is one of the luring features of her body. Am I a little bit bias because black men are "curve connoisseurs" and tend to like a bit more meat on our women? Yes, but women just don't know how much thought and lustful turmoil exists in a man's head over her thighs and I will tell you.

No matter if the woman is slim, average, athletic, or thick and full figured when we look below your waist and your ass we always want to cup and squeeze, all we see is your body being supported by sexiest fucking ham in the world. Thigh meat especially inner thigh meat is some of the most lusciously kissable and succulent meat on a woman's body. I personally love kiss and suck a woman's thighs and even nibble on them. It's my favorite place to put hickeys! A woman's thighs is the yellow brick road of her body leading to a special place! I kid you not when I say that men would love to spend much more time with their faces between women's thighs if they were given more opportunities to do so.

When I my face is between a woman's thighs I feel like I should have a napkin around my neck because I'm probably about to make a mess. A woman's thighs are literally the inroad to her woman hood. When she wants to give it up she opens them up and allows you to travel down that road to the sweetest destination on her body.
My personal theory as to why the thigh meat is so soft, tender and sweet is because when a woman's sweet juices overflow it always runs down onto her thighs so a woman's thighs are well watered like a garden that just needs to be tended and harvested on a regular basis. Ladies those thighs are like a honey baked ham and we are always looking to get a slice. So now that you know how sexy and popular your thighs are to us men I would like to ask that you open them up more!!! The world and society has taught women to cross their legs and to keep them them closed because it's the lady like thing to do, but u I say "closed thighs is nothing more than a barricade to your pleasure"! My grandmother used to say "a closed mouth don't get fed". So start telling men to show those thighs the love and attention they deserve. Better yet when you are sitting with your bull open your thighs wide and see if his hand doesn't find it's way between them face soon to follow. 😋
🙏🙏🙏

I’ve always been very self conscious about my big thighs. I am only 5’1 and I tend to store most my fat in my thighs and always envy super slim legs but I’m working on them!

although I have found that black men have made me feel more confident about them and I feel more sexy. Was just wondering what turns you on about thick thighs? Do they feel better during sex?

Post some pics of yours or your favourite :)
I love thighs.. and lying in between them !!

I’ve always been very self conscious about my big thighs. I am only 5’1 and I tend to store most my fat in my thighs and always envy super slim legs but I’m working on them!

although I have found that black men have made me feel more confident about them and I feel more sexy. Was just wondering what turns you on about thick thighs? Do they feel better during sex?

Where’s the pic of your thighs, I love to see them

I’ve always had thicker thighs but the fellas don’t seem to mind 😏
03559CB0-E043-48A2-B5FC-D6AB620D8705.jpeg

Back