Big Dick Equivalent

Anthony0542

Male
Gold Member
What’s the Big Dick Equivalent for men? What is it about women that get us excited and “wet”?

Is it big tits, ass, new (fucking someone different), the way she carries herself, etc.

What gets us excited as much as women get excited about a big dick?

For me it's not her tits and ass or her pretty face, it's the thrill of anticipation knowing that I am about to stretch her holes, and make her cum like crazy, and I'm about to do it all right in front of her man! That's what gets me excited!♠️😈

jdingo619, great point. I think for men, it’s way more mental situation. Knowing that you are able to provide that kind of pleasure and see how they are reacting to you is like having a mental orgasm.

I think that’s part of the reason why this lifestyle exists. These cucks are addicted to what BBC does to their wives.

Everyone is addicted to the pleasure that BBC can provide.

jdingo619, great point. I think for men, it’s way more mental situation. Knowing that you are able to provide that kind of pleasure and see how they are reacting to you is like having a mental orgasm.

I think that’s part of the reason why this lifestyle exists. These cucks are addicted to what BBC does to their wives.

Everyone is addicted to the pleasure that BBC can provide.
Exactly bro! It's that mental gasm, the hormones and sensations that it produces for me that causes me to fuck a hotwife all night long sending her over the moon and into the great milky way of ecstacy!🤣😂

I can't deny big tits and curvy bodies' roles but sometimes eyes and sexy, seductive looks are enough to drive me crazy. For example, lock your eyes on her beautiful eyes and sexy looks for a minute and tell me how you feel.
92395561_035_3546.jpg
92395561_056_7c38.jpg

Back