Big Black Men and European Women

goldcuck

Male
If I had the money and time, which I don't, I would open a small guest house for a select few eastern and central European women - other European women and their cuckolds would be welcome - and big black men - Caribbean, mainly - dark, heavy set to fat, 40 and above, imposing, and hung with an oak tree. :) Only a few women would be hosted at a time and a web site could serve as an eastern and central European women/black men web site. I wonder whether it would be popular.

A few scenes I Iike are below. Enjoy!

Attachments

• xhamster.com_1658373_bbc_gangbang_for_uk_milf_tracy_venus.mp4
    49.7 MB · Views: 190
  • xhamster.com_4552481_cuckold_archive_milf_and_two_bbc_anal_hubby_sissy_tapes.mp4
    50.5 MB · Views: 107
  • xhamster.com_8808113_il_offre_une_grossse_queue_a_sa_femme.mp4
    5.4 MB · Views: 84
There’s something really sexy abouwhite girls being bred by men of colour in Europe itself :) I think the fact it is the white race’s ancestral homeland that makes it so just and amazing

I agree with you. I thought the exact same thing!!!. There's something about it happening in Europe, the ancestral land of the white race, that makes it so much hotter!!! There's obviously a lot of symbolism in cuckolding, many stuff we see in cuckolding are symbolic signs of submission and domination.

For a hot white blue eyed blonde woman to get fucked and impregnated by a well endowed black man in EUROPE, is the ultimate sign of submission, it's also a huge blow to many white supremacist and alt right people since the man is viewed as being from an “inferior” race.

Europe is the best example of whiteness, and white domination, to know that a man from an “inferior” race impregnated “our” white women, like many alt right people like to speak, makes it soooo!! much better. Especially if it's a woman that white supremacist put on a pedestal.

It's a white supremacist worst nightmare LOL, but for the masochist it induces incredibly hard erections, there's obviously an element of humiliation involved that many cucks like. The fact that it's a white supremacist worst nightmare actually kinda makes my cock even harder, it's so TABOO.

It feels so wrong, but at the same time it feels so hot.

If I had the money and time, which I don't, I would open a small guest house for a select few eastern and central European women - other European women and their cuckolds would be welcome - and big black men - Caribbean, mainly - dark, heavy set to fat, 40 and above, imposing, and hung with an oak tree. :) Only a few women would be hosted at a time and a web site could serve as an eastern and central European women/black men web site. I wonder whether it would be popular.

It would be very interesting to me. A hotel in which rooms would only be handed to black guys. And in these rooms as a bonus or as a free bar, there was a white girl who should have done everything the guys wanted.

I'll write more about this. I've thought about this a lot and read it. And I know that in Europe there are hotels or boarding houses, private. They know not many. My friend worked there as a slut. And it's for blacks. A black guy or a few black guys , ordering a room in this hotel can order a senya white girl - a brunette or blonde, lean or fat. And call her on the phone when they want. I like it very much.

Back