Big Black Cock vs Beautiful Girls

Share photos here that encompass your love and desire for beautiful girls embracing BBC.

Share your fantasies. Tell us what you're thinking when you see a photo of a gorgeous girl sucking on a Big Black Cock. Do you like the contrast and how beautiful it looks? Does it turn you on thinking about getting cucked? Maybe you've fantasized about one of your friends expressing her love for Black men. Do you wish you can watch and help clean up? Can you contain yourself when a White Beautiful Goddess gets creampied by a BBC 2-3x your size? Feel free to post any girls you fantasize about/have fantasized about getting fucked by a BBC as well. That's always fun!

Embrace it.

What a gorgeous girl. Beautiful stare up into the BBC she is about to suck. :mstickle:

View attachment 6326570

Two is always better than one! Especially with these 2 Goddesses showing their love and desire for a real man. Like it was meant to be :love:

View attachment 6326571

A stunning white girl with a Big Black Cock is one thing, but seeing the load dripping down from her pussy makes me drool. o_O

View attachment 6326577
I would and will do your housework if you allow me to a ceot a cleanup position licking your beautiful cum from the all your white chicks pussies I would also do any thing else you required as my sex master while white girls enjoy humiliating my status as stud. Comparisons would be made and my balls will be well exposed to you and your girls for punishment and training. I'm a beautiful male specimen with blue eyes and athletic build. I would take any punishment to my balls as long as no permanent damage was done and I'd bem appreciative of any come come I could earn I would love to be ball punished by her simply for asking you for a.econds but I already know how kimost alpha black men are my old master used to offer me firsts but I have dedicated my life into turning my girls to go black. I will pull out or even where chastity with my wife who would be allowed to sperm me four times before going black. I would turn down this offer waiting for superior black men to cum inher mouth pussy and then of course ownership through her willing back door. This is owned by the black ma ster and all other blacks. Designated. This lifestyle is a beautiful na tural verse for the enhancement of the species and mulatto babies . A young white stud would occasionally be allowed to create a pregna ncy to supply the bka ckest of the black with the best white females. Black men will be serviced by any age white girls who want it in the near future. This is good and white boys like me will be ready to serve the black masters beautiful balls. This. Is already a ccepted by more than n 51 percent of a ll involved. I e noticed the the blacker the American male the bigger and better there equipment is. Also after being with a white girl they become bla ker and more beautiful. So does the white girl become smoothe and more supple and more pink and tanzign that the cum from those beautiful black ball is life extending and creates youth a
Secret keptby certain stem cell organizations. To block the enhancement of the species same type of bunch that tried to drop the world economy in 911. There wasno backup and the computers would have lost all electronic data world wide and the bad aliens white supremacy from another dimension has 40 years now only twenty years technology to take over the world with we defeated in 911 and are defeating then now. I'll explain later I worked area 51 as a human hf man is black liaison. I was an instrument in the 2112 saving of our barometric integrities that hold our dimension together. Enough of the self crediting I'm a 5foot 10 172 lb scotman who would be the king if they had one.
I worked with the people returning in the light who left long ago more black light was all to be fused into our dimension providing much needed info into our barometric and dimensional integrities. Black got newer and bigger for the most white shrivel and succumbed to his place whilthe female became newer and pinky tan just getting close to the black new field array. Every one one didn't get treated the same enough said.

I think 59 percent or actually at most 49 percent of white males will be allowed white pussy seconds with permission. If this natural order is broke the white boy should be ****** to his knees by other white men legs pulled apart widely with his balls tied with a good snug rubber ball tie off and then for the enjoyment of all kicked real hard lifting and separating so his moan and loud shrieking groan can be heard by all this would create black balls they would then be allowed to fall off and or snipped off and that would take care of white boys who can't keep it in there pants. This would be for white racist supremesists. This would happen to up to1909 individuals. There will be many more castrations over the years for violating both verbally and phisically the white women's purity and the black nans serene way of life in the domina.tion of all white women. Look at what's at stake our youth for black males white women and 28 percent maybe more if 🤩
Only white males will cooperate . There might've an alternative to the stocks and castratio s the public would enjoy. Yes maybe a segregation is in order for the day will be in order I wonder if I'll to 2100. Ya 2199 then the blacked way will be at 100// plus percent

Back