Big Black Cock vs Beautiful Girls

Calicuck

Male
Gold Member
Share photos here that encompass your love and desire for beautiful girls embracing BBC. That's right, Big Black Cock.

Share your fantasies. Tell us what you're thinking when you see a photo of a gorgeous girl sucking on a Big Black Cock. Do you like the contrast and how beautiful it looks? Does it turn you on thinking about getting cucked? Maybe you've fantasized about one of your friends expressing her love for Black men. Do you wish you can watch and help clean up? Can you contain yourself when a White Beautiful Goddess gets cream pied by a BBC 2-3x your size? Feel free to post any girls you fantasize about/have fantasized about getting fucked by a BBC as well. That's always fun!

Embrace it.

What a gorgeous girl. Beautiful stare up into the BBC she is about to suck. :mstickle: She deserves the best. I want to hold her hair and I want her to suck on those big black balls and then spit in my mouth.

Hot-Babe-Marry-Lynn-takes-a-big-black-Schlong_005_ultra.jpg

Two is always better than one! Especially with these 2 Goddesses showing their love and desire for a real man. Like it was meant to be :love: Imagine coming home from work and seeing your wife and her best friend laying in your bed with a Black Guy. If heaven exists, this is it :).

blacked-abella-danger-keisha-grey-two-teens-vs-bbc-with-flash-brown7.jpg

A stunning white girl with a Big Black Cock is one thing, but seeing the load dripping down from her pussy makes me drool. o_O I mean look at her! That BBC load is just waiting to be cleaned up by someone. Will it be you?? She's waiting... So turned on thinking about her moan and scream while she gets FILLED with a BBC 3x my size. Embrace it.

33118362_094_c859.jpg

Imagine you are walking over to your next college class and notice a gorgeous girl in front of you. Moments later, you notice her underwear is showing a bit and see the dark Blacked text. Immediately you recognize it and start to wonder who she is, and if it is too good to be true. I mean could she really be wearing it in public like that? The thought of this turns you so much. She takes notice of you but carries on. You imagine her standing next to a Strong Black Man and what she would do with him. You get to the stairs and she turns around. Immediately, she asks if you had noticed her lingerie. What do you do? Embrace it. The thought of being exposed is scary initially but then I realize this is meant to be. I have nothing to hide. I imagine telling her that I noticed her Blacked lingerie. She can see a little bump in my pants and giggles! She knows I'm turned on and pulls down her pants real quick so I can see all of it. I can't believe it! She tells me that I'm a good little cuck and gives me her number. She tells me I'm her cuck now and demands I sit next to her in class. I happily oblige. I whisper I want to see her fuck a Big Black Cock and to send me pictures of her with Black men. She tells me she's been waiting for a cuck like me. The thought of this turns me on so much. She was built for BBC and she doesn't hide it. I can't wait until I clean that cum off her beautiful ass. :love: Embrace it.

1708178903179.png

This is what they want. They is what they need. They want to be bred by BBC. Embrace her desire. Don't you want to tell her how much you love seeing her with Black men? It's not too late! Give in and become the White Boy Cuck you were always meant to be. You love her and she loves you. It was meant to be. :mstickle: She is STUNNING and she can't wait to get bred while you watch! I love seeing a Strong Black Man with his hand on her gorgeous white tits. Thinking about his BBC slide in between her tits in a way I never could. Perfection. :threesome:

43081289_002_78fe.jpg

Look at her. It's hard to take your eyes off her. It looks so natural. Her gorgeous eyes staring into your soul. What do you think about when you look at her with a BBC? I think about that cum dripping down her face, covering her upper body. The way she holds the Big Black Cock in her hand. I start to picture how many of her hands would it take to cover his BBC. :blackheart: I wonder how it would look with my white dick next to it. I imagine she would have a good laugh from that lol. And of course, her presence. It's breathtaking. I want to embrace her and be there for her. I want to clean her up, I want to hold her hair while she cleans up his BBC. I WANT her to take BBC only. I have no complaints. Anything else would be a disservice to her. :cool:

57737132_113_c5e4.jpg

If you've made it this far without exploding in your pants then don't stop. I mean how can you? There is no shortage of Beautiful White Goddesses. Don't look way! Embrace it. Look at her... what can I say. A Strong Black Man taking her from behind while her mouth is around a BBC. If you show this to your girlfriend, you better be ready. I get so turned on thinking about my GF sending me a text message like this while I am at work. I love her eyes, I love how he holds her hair, I love how he clutches her ass while he takes control. What would you do? :love: I would be praying she sends me more lol! Just the thought of her sending me several selfies as she gets bred. And then a call from her as she is all finished, telling me how much she loves me and how happy she is that I embraced it. Lastly, I would tell her how much I love her and that next time, let's make it 3 Big Black Cocks. She sends one last response: "Next time, I'm going to get creampied by all 3 BBC's". :lips:

1680477845_naked-chiks-org-p-lana-rhoades-blacked-raw-erotika-pinterest-43.jpg

And finally, the Goddess herself. This is what you've been looking for. Whiteboys can only dream of being her cuckold. What if she told you she will only fuck BBC? What if she told you she wants to be bred by Big Black Cock? Are you ready to support her and embrace it with her? She wants to be BBC exclusive but still loves you no matter what, always. Sounds like heaven and the perfect relationship. :qos: I would not want her to hide it also. Can you imagine taking her to the beach? I would ask her to wear her Blacked outfit so the white boys won't bother her lol. Although the thought of watching her turn down each white guy that approaches her sounds perfect. And she doesn't hide it, she simply says: "I don't fuck whiteboys. You will never compare to Big Black Cock" I want her to passionately make out with a Strong Black Man in front of me. I don't care what others think, we've embraced it. Imagine her looking at you and smiling as she embraces him. She looks back one last time and walks up to our room with him. All you can do is listen. :)

Busty-Blonde-Babe-Kendra-Sunderland-with-Pierced-Nipples-Wearing-Red-Bikini-Giving-Blowjob-15.jpg

Last edited:
Share photos here that encompass your love and desire for beautiful girls embracing BBC.

Share your fantasies. Tell us what you're thinking when you see a photo of a gorgeous girl sucking on a Big Black Cock. Do you like the contrast and how beautiful it looks? Does it turn you on thinking about getting cucked? Maybe you've fantasized about one of your friends expressing her love for Black men. Do you wish you can watch and help clean up? Can you contain yourself when a White Beautiful Goddess gets creampied by a BBC 2-3x your size? Feel free to post any girls you fantasize about/have fantasized about getting fucked by a BBC as well. That's always fun!

Embrace it.

What a gorgeous girl. Beautiful stare up into the BBC she is about to suck. :mstickle:

View attachment 6326570

Two is always better than one! Especially with these 2 Goddesses showing their love and desire for a real man. Like it was meant to be :love:

View attachment 6326571

A stunning white girl with a Big Black Cock is one thing, but seeing the load dripping down from her pussy makes me drool. o_O

View attachment 6326577
A cuck's response would be easy to imagine. She's been well satisfied!

Share photos here that encompass your love and desire for beautiful girls embracing BBC.

Share your fantasies. Tell us what you're thinking when you see a photo of a gorgeous girl sucking on a Big Black Cock. Do you like the contrast and how beautiful it looks? Does it turn you on thinking about getting cucked? Maybe you've fantasized about one of your friends expressing her love for Black men. Do you wish you can watch and help clean up? Can you contain yourself when a White Beautiful Goddess gets creampied by a BBC 2-3x your size? Feel free to post any girls you fantasize about/have fantasized about getting fucked by a BBC as well. That's always fun!

Embrace it.

What a gorgeous girl. Beautiful stare up into the BBC she is about to suck. :mstickle:

View attachment 6326570

Two is always better than one! Especially with these 2 Goddesses showing their love and desire for a real man. Like it was meant to be :love:

View attachment 6326571

A stunning white girl with a Big Black Cock is one thing, but seeing the load dripping down from her pussy makes me drool. o_O

View attachment 6326577
The third image, I know they are pro, but is simply beautiful

Embrace it.

View attachment 6326570

View attachment 6326571

View attachment 6326577
Beautiful….
😊

Back