Big black cock and white pussy

It’s not the size of the penis that is most important when a man satisfies a woman. It’s how good he is on foreplay and the amount of time he puts on making the woman exited.
black man wants you to be 100% sexually satisfied thats why. a black mans penis is not only longer it is wider too, giving the woman more sexual pleasure and fullfillment during sex.

Attachments

• 20210402_084054.jpg
    20210402_084054.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 374
black man wants you to be 100% sexually satisfied thats why. a black mans penis is not only longer it is wider too, giving the woman more sexual pleasure and fullfillment during sex.
I’m going to repeat what I said, the size of the penis isn’t the most important thing for a woman it’s how skillful the man is on foreplay. If you’re a good lover you have to be able to satisfy a woman in with your hands and mouth and use your skills on all the erogenous zones not only breasts and pussy.

I’m going to repeat what I said, the size of the penis isn’t the most important thing for a woman it’s how skillful the man is on foreplay. If you’re a good lover you have to be able to satisfy a woman in with your hands and mouth and use your skills on all the erogenous zones not only breasts and pussy.
you are right but it is different for each woman . some need or like a lovely foreplay others want to fuck .
my wife for example has mostly two ways _ one time cuddling and sleep . or suck and bite her tits and lick her pussy which leads that she want to be fucked hard and deep . her zones are tits and pussy .

I think the brain is probably the most important and neglected area to get stimulated. Unfortunately for most men, the brain is situated within their penis.

It’s not the size of the penis that is most important when a man satisfies a woman. It’s how good he is on foreplay and the amount of time he puts on making the woman exited.
I'm on the bigger side of the penis size spectrum but I totally agree with you and that's how I like to go about it.
Actually it's a bit of a let down when woman want to jump right at my penis.
I do love extended foreplay, but I guess this is not everyone's cup of tea or not for every situation...as they say, to each their own.

My hub‘s got a 6” dick, he eats me to orgasm at least twice before we begin to screw, he usually makes me cum 3 times doing that,,,but my screen name is “Multi-Orgasmic Mary”,,,I find a nice uncut 7“ to 9” is best for sex, but those big 10 in hers and more are really fun to play with,,,sometimes I find it hard the next day, so I may play with them and fuck them once or twice (I tend to get caught up in the moment),,,but the smaller ones I can fuck for hours when you’re talking girth, that’s different, a long guy can hold back, but a thick one is thick regardless, too thin and you can’t feel them, too thick and you pay for it the next day,,,or two,,,but just right,,,that’s the “Goldilocks” cock,,,yummm!
My personal favorite is what I call “Cobras”,,,usually 7” to 9”,,,I can touch my fingers when I wrap them around the base, but can’t from halfway up to the head, I like the head a little smaller than the shaft, and a foreskin that when hard only the tip of the head is exposed. Once it gets in me, I can feel it all over, but my entrance isn’t getting torn up, it’s the best of both worlds.

Back