Bi male BBC sluts

BethLuvsBBConly

Female
Gold Member
My hubby is a bisexual going back to his teens. As much as he loved being my cuckold and orally servicing every man I was with, his focus was always on me. However, I watched with amazement as the first black guy turned hubby into a BBC slut. It was intense seeing hubby begging to be fucked, but I had that same sexual hunger, so I understood.

For you bisexuals who have become BBC sluts, we both understood that sexual high and how addictive it is.

It is in all of us...that hunger!
Yes it is sweetheart,l have been loving black cock sence i was 13 years old,my girlfriend does not know why she has become a whore for black cock,she has had the best sex ever,with black men,i am so happy that she can not go more then a day are two without a black cock in her,an she loves to feed me a pussy full of cum,

BethLuvsBBConly

Female
Gold Member
Yes it is sweetheart,l have been loving black cock sence i was 13 years old,my girlfriend does not know why she has become a whore for black cock,she has had the best sex ever,with black men,i am so happy that she can not go more then a day are two without a black cock in her,an she loves to feed me a pussy full of cum,
Sounds like the perfect relationship where both need black men.

My hubby is a bisexual going back to his teens. As much as he loved being my cuckold and orally servicing every man I was with, his focus was always on me. However, I watched with amazement as the first black guy turned hubby into a BBC slut. It was intense seeing hubby begging to be fucked, but I had that same sexual hunger, so I understood.

For you bisexuals who have become BBC sluts, we both understood that sexual high and how addictive it is.
Love this!

Yes, I think that we all get more out of the experience when the cuck like me is a BBBC cum dump slut.