Bi male BBC sluts

My hubby is a bisexual going back to his teens. As much as he loved being my cuckold and orally servicing every man I was with, his focus was always on me. However, I watched with amazement as the first black guy turned hubby into a BBC slut. It was intense seeing hubby begging to be fucked, but I had that same sexual hunger, so I understood.

For you bisexuals who have become BBC sluts, we both understood that sexual high and how addictive it is.
we been together for 24 years married 22 until about 1 year ago husband had never has a cock in him mouth then it happen one night now he like your hubby he is a slut for bbc like me we have shares a lot of cock together ,, but sometime him and a bbc will have a one on one night just them,, and he love his one on one nights

My hubby is a bisexual going back to his teens. As much as he loved being my cuckold and orally servicing every man I was with, his focus was always on me. However, I watched with amazement as the first black guy turned hubby into a BBC slut. It was intense seeing hubby begging to be fucked, but I had that same sexual hunger, so I understood. His to the the both of you, your both so beautiful and amazing and deserving of all the black cocks you have, and I am now a single cuck, but I feel deep and hard and couldn't have BBC enough I only sucked black dicks and I have been sucking black cock for 3 years but I have been thinking about showing the black Bulls that I want them to fuck me now I will find a beautiful cuckoldress to spoil

For you bisexuals who have become BBC sluts, we both understood that sexual high and how addictive it is.

I caught my then fiance with a black guy when I was 16, ( am now 44) . She got me into all this way back then and I became obsessed and addicted. I was never attracted to men before her, but one of the other things besides BBC that turned her on was a guy sucking a guy. After a lot of her pestering me, I finally tried it. I found I enjoyed it and have been since about 19, orally bi. I have never been fucked by a guy, but have fucked a few guys. I am not a sissy or feminine in the least and am actually Dominant, I don't have a little dick either, just not as big as BBC. I prefer to play with men with a woman, although I have played separately with a few guys, just because they were hot and the situation didn't have a female present.

Yea, I literally crave it. I'm strictly bi for black cock and straight up can't say no to it. I'd let my partner indulge in big cocks in general and let her enjoy herself, but if it's a BBC get out of the way that thing is going straight down my throat and she can have at it when I've had my fill haha.
I'm the same. Love being with my gf, but love wrapping my lips around a black cock. I've got a 'friend' that I hook up with weekly. Nice to just drop by and take care of him. After sucking him the sex with my gf that day is wonderful.

I haven’t done anything yet, haven’t been with a black guy, I’m not caged, anything, but I want all of that. One thing though is, for now, I’m honestly scared to take a black man... literally just thinking of sucking a bbc and licking / sucking big black balls is almost enough to make my little dick cum. But I’m terrified to take one. I feel like it would be so hot so have a dick so much bigger than mine inside of me, but I know it would hurt.

we been together for 24 years married 22 until about 1 year ago husband had never has a cock in him mouth then it happen one night now he like your hubby he is a slut for bbc like me we have shares a lot of cock together ,, but sometime him and a bbc will have a one on one night just them,, and he love his one on one nights

Yup, I am addicted and I am glad you understand how it works

I may not really qualify here because I consider myself a gay (not bi) for superior BBC sissy. The only time I touch a woman is to suck out that delicious black seed. Anyway, for those of you reading this, singles & couples, take it seriously. When you read that BBC is addictive, that’s 100% true. Sucking & tasting is one thing, but once that seed is inside of you.....doesn’t matter which hole.....it will change you. It will ignite a fire inside of you telling your brain that you need more & the more you get, the more you’ll want! You’ll quickly realize why so many women go ‘black only” I’m not sure that the word addiction here isn’t an understatement.

I may not really qualify here because I consider myself a gay (not bi) for superior BBC sissy. The only time I touch a woman is to suck out that delicious black seed. Anyway, for those of you reading this, singles & couples, take it seriously. When you read that BBC is addictive, that’s 100% true. Sucking & tasting is one thing, but once that seed is inside of you.....doesn’t matter which hole.....it will change you. It will ignite a fire inside of you telling your brain that you need more & the more you get, the more you’ll want! You’ll quickly realize why so many women go ‘black only” I’m not sure that the word addiction here isn’t an understatement.
I have to agree with most of this. Once you have felt or tasted another mans cum, it will change you. The more you do it.. the more it will change you. Until you start to want and need it more than pussy, because you will start to see yourself in a different light and if you are married, your wife will see you differently as well. For me, something biological shifted over the years, and being sissified just helps re-affirm where things are at.
I think being a sissy is 99% physiological, the other 1% is the tiny cock, the heels, lingerie.

I would always advise someone who is about to venture down this road, be careful, because once the genie is out of the bottle, it s out forever. Once you start to enjoy cock and semen, it becomes like a an addictive white substance addiction and you spend a lot of your time either seeking it out or at very least jerking off to it. Plus if you are single looking for a relationship with a woman, chances are, once you show and tell her your other side, she'll run the other way, but there is nothing you can do about it, you need cock more than she does and that will become the life you live.

Back