Bi male BBC sluts

I may not really qualify here because I consider myself a gay (not bi) for superior BBC sissy. The only time I touch a woman is to suck out that delicious black seed. Anyway, for those of you reading this, singles & couples, take it seriously. When you read that BBC is addictive, that’s 100% true. Sucking & tasting is one thing, but once that seed is inside of you.....doesn’t matter which hole.....it will change you. It will ignite a fire inside of you telling your brain that you need more & the more you get, the more you’ll want! You’ll quickly realize why so many women go ‘black only” I’m not sure that the word addiction here isn’t an understatement.

I crave BBC and hope to service them when wife is unavailable to them. Like to swallow the load which gets me so excited!

We started servicing BBC about 5 years ago and both are addicted to it. We have one BBC I see regularly who was horny one day when she was working and not available who she loaned me to to satisfy, more of a joke than anything. He’s now made me his bitch and I regularly please him one on one. He’s an amazing lover and I crave feeling him deep inside me and all I can think about is pleasing him and giving him what he wants and needs.

I’m a utter bi slut for bbc only. Having a wonderful gf who enjoys being a slut for bbc only is perfect. She knew I was bi when we first started dating, she had never been with a black man. She and I now are both bbc sluts. She loves pegging me with huge toys, and I wear a butt plug more often than not. It’s fun going to bars where mostly blk men are and meeting new bulls and being used by them together. She has been gangbanged 5 times now, 3 blowbangs and so many 3 ways MMF it’s so much fun. She has a good friend of hers who she has introduced the world of bbc to, and she knows what a slut I am too. They have gone out for ladies night and have brought home many hung blk men and had me used too.

I’m a utter bi slut for bbc only. Having a wonderful gf who enjoys being a slut for bbc only is perfect. She knew I was bi when we first started dating, she had never been with a black man. She and I now are both bbc sluts. She loves pegging me with huge toys, and I wear a butt plug more often than not. It’s fun going to bars where mostly blk men are and meeting new bulls and being used by them together. She has been gangbanged 5 times now, 3 blowbangs and so many 3 ways MMF it’s so much fun. She has a good friend of hers who she has introduced the world of bbc to, and she knows what a slut I am too. They have gone out for ladies night and have brought home many hung blk men and had me used too.

You are such a lucky man ! Wish I could find a girl like that :(

My hubby is a bisexual going back to his teens. As much as he loved being my cuckold and orally servicing every man I was with, his focus was always on me. However, I watched with amazement as the first black guy turned hubby into a BBC slut. It was intense seeing hubby begging to be fucked, but I had that same sexual hunger, so I understood.

For you bisexuals who have become BBC sluts, we both understood that sexual high and how addictive it is.

I really can relate with all that you have written Beth. I wasn't even bi bofre trying black cock and never had i considered the idea of getting anywhere near a a cock that wasn't mine...But seeing wife being blacked...and then tasting cum off her used hole...and then lick a bull clean for the first time...it all got me more and more addicted. I tried to fight it at first, and my wife realized i was struggling with my sexual identity but she knew already BBC would have won me over. She was so so amused and excited when i finally broke and said out aloud " i am a BBC faggot slut"
bnn.jpg

One BBC....the very first one my wife took & the thought I was a straight man was out the window forever. I knew that I craved a taste of that coal black meat. I also wanted to stroke it.....feel it in my hand. It was so much bigger & thicker than mine. It was on the way home that my wife gave me clarity. She noticed how intently I was watching. She asked me what I thought about his black cock. I told her my feelings & that it looked amazing. Then she told me that was because I was a fag. She said that she had always suspected it but seeing me almost drooling over that meat convinced her.
The very next day started my pussy free lifestyle, the incredible beginning of my life as sissy Chloe, & our loyalty to BBC only. (FWIW I do have sex with other white sissy faggot husbands for our wives & Bulls amusement, but not often.)
One week later our Bull pumped the first ever load of SUPERIOR black seed into my belly. ADICKTED!!!!!

One BBC....the very first one my wife took & the thought I was a straight man was out the window forever. I knew that I craved a taste of that coal black meat. I also wanted to stroke it.....feel it in my hand. It was so much bigger & thicker than mine. It was on the way home that my wife gave me clarity. She noticed how intently I was watching. She asked me what I thought about his black cock. I told her my feelings & that it looked amazing. Then she told me that was because I was a fag. She said that she had always suspected it but seeing me almost drooling over that meat convinced her.
The very next day started my pussy free lifestyle, the incredible beginning of my life as sissy Chloe, & our loyalty to BBC only. (FWIW I do have sex with other white sissy faggot husbands for our wives & Bulls amusement, but not often.)
One week later our Bull pumped the first ever load of SUPERIOR black seed into my belly. ADICKTED!!!!!
Good girl

I really can relate with all that you have written Beth. I wasn't even bi bofre trying black cock and never had i considered the idea of getting anywhere near a a cock that wasn't mine...But seeing wife being blacked...and then tasting cum off her used hole...and then lick a bull clean for the first time...it all got me more and more addicted. I tried to fight it at first, and my wife realized i was struggling with my sexual identity but she knew already BBC would have won me over. She was so so amused and excited when i finally broke and said out aloud " i am a BBC faggot slut"
View attachment 1746142

Thanks for the visual ... tho it may keep me up tonight ;)

Couldn't agree more. The only jealousy I have is when she gets to suck and fuck a VWE cock and I can't. We agreed a long time ago that the only way this worked was together. I love sucking a cock that is about to, is or has fucked her sweet pussy. I am so proud to have her watch me get fucked by our bull's bick prick. Sometimes she sucks me while his huge cock is ramming in and out of my ass. Other times he fucks her while I suck her clit. She loves it when he pulls out and empties his balls in my mouth then has me snowball her.

Back