Bi male BBC sluts

I met a black man a couple weeks ago, he is very tall and slim,an dark,he came over to my place last night,we were talking about white girls an how they are fucking black men more then whites,an I told him,yes an more an more young white boys are ride that dick to,he stood up unzipped his pants and pulled out his big beautiful black dick, I instantly drop to my knees and started licking and sucking until he filled my mouth with his come and of course I sucked every drop of it out and lick them clean, we set back down,an I asked him how he knew that I was hot for black cock,he told me that he had seem me looking at the outline of his cockwhen he would lay back,an that I would lick my lips Everytime,he told to go clean up an put something sexy on because he wanted fuck his new white pussy,,afew hours later I was lying on his chest exhausted wood floor nuts in me he had never pulled it out it would give a nut slow down a minute and keep going, he left a few hours ago an I am still laying here full of his seed, thinking about what he said,he said ,get use this because this was going to happen every day an sometimes more, every time I move more cum Ozzie's out onto my sheets,I truly love bbcScreenshot_20180510-064810~2.pngScreenshot_20180510-064729~3.pngScreenshot_20180510-064441~2.pngIMG_20180429_012822876.jpg

I met a black man a couple weeks ago, he is very tall and slim,an dark,he came over to my place last night,we were talking about white girls an how they are fucking black men more then whites,an I told him,yes an more an more young white boys are ride that dick to,he stood up unzipped his pants and pulled out his big beautiful black dick, I instantly drop to my knees and started licking and sucking until he filled my mouth with his come and of course I sucked every drop of it out and lick them clean, we set back down,an I asked him how he knew that I was hot for black cock,he told me that he had seem me looking at the outline of his cockwhen he would lay back,an that I would lick my lips Everytime,he told to go clean up an put something sexy on because he wanted fuck his new white pussy,,afew hours later I was lying on his chest exhausted wood floor nuts in me he had never pulled it out it would give a nut slow down a minute and keep going, he left a few hours ago an I am still laying here full of his seed, thinking about what he said,he said ,get use this because this was going to happen every day an sometimes more, every time I move more cum Ozzie's out onto my sheets,I truly love bbcView attachment 1859348View attachment 1859349View attachment 1859350View attachment 1859352
lucky sissy slut!!!

I totally agree with everything you said,I never get enough,I to only look at a woman an think how good her pussy would taste if it was full of a black man's come.:blackgrimace::blackheart:
And I love pleasing a black cock,the bigger the better,two nights ago I stayed in a 18 wheeler with a black truck driver for 4 hours doing as I was told, his dick was the size of a Coke bottle,an he was ******* to me with it, the hardest I've ever been fucked thankfully I've been fucking a guy with a big fat cock,I lay on my stomach, when he got on top he ramed it in all the way an never let up,when he let me out I could not walk, I was ******* an tired,

Back