Bi husband using cuckold for excuse

GQ180

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Question why do some husbands/bf use the cuckold lifestyle for them to try and live out their bi curious fantasy. I've come across engaging with couples and either he's secretly bi or couples into bi play, but don't make theat clear in the beginning. Anyone else come across the issue.

There is a significant bias against bi males in the LS wether it’s swinging, hotwifing or cuckolding they’re into. We never published that aspect when we were active but did discuss it in private once we got to know the individual or couple.
I am sorry, I don't understand your chain of reasoning.

Question why do some husbands/bf use the cuckold lifestyle for them to try and live out their bi curious fantasy. I've come across engaging with couples and either he's secretly bi or couples into bi play, but don't make theat clear in the beginning. Anyone else come across the issue.
I think everyone should be upfront I have a cucktress that uses me from time to time we tel the bull upfront cuck is bi but if they don’t want to suck or any male to male contact we respect it and don’t have to play that way. In that case I watch and wait to clean up … I believe respecting people goes a long way

Were you asking for yourself, or for "other" hypothetical couples? If you're already out about it, I have trouble understanding the question
(I never claimed to be bright...lol).

Last edited:
I agree that if there’s an expectation of MM contact that should be understood Up front just like any other preference, scenario, fetish etc. that’s informed consent. Issues like this aren’t limited to “bi” and often include the Bull expecting the wife to want or do something without first asking. At the end of the day it’s important everyone understand and agrees to what ever is mutually desired and respect that, and what ever boundaries, when together.

For the bi husband this is the best possible scenario, provided that the man fucking his wife is alright with a full contact MMF relationship. It should be made clear ahead of time. Sometimes it's the bull that initiates the male to male contact by want the husband to clean him or fluff him,other times as in my case it was my wife who initiated the male to male contact. It's not always the husband who uses his wife to lure unsuspecting bulls with the intention of trying to initiate male to male contact. Sometimes alpha bulls want to humiliate and immaculate the husband in front of his wife. Either way it is better to be clear and open up front about what everyone involved expectations and limitations are before trying anything. I read an ad from an older black dom man who spelled out exactly what he was looking for and what he would be expecting from the white couples he was seeking. The ad read seeking married white couples who want to serve a early 50s black male Dom. I have a 9 inch thick black cock with long lasting stamina and can cum several times during a session. I am seeking, married white couples who want to serve me. Do not apply if all your holes are not open for my big black cock to fuck them. That mean three holes on the wife and two holes on the husband. I will be fucking both of you in all your holes every session, that means the husband too. Don't waste our time if you don't take big cock in all your holes. He spelled his expectations right out.

Although I have Bi urges, it is not that I use cuckolding as a way to get my hands on Black dick.
The truth of things for me personally are that my girl enjoying Black cock is far more of a turn on than me playing with BBC myself.
And.... yeah if Im single and the opportunity comes along to play with a Black man Id most likely take it. But, it is far more of a turn on if Im with a girlfriend and i know it turns her on, me being sub to BBC.

So, the Bi male thing doesnt get mentioned initially as it is Not a priority and if it was advertised, then as a cuckold I would fear this might limit my girl from certain fine Black men.

I read an ad from an older black dom man who spelled out exactly what he was looking for and what he would be expecting from the white couples he was seeking. The ad read seeking married white couples who want to serve a early 50s black male Dom. I have a 9 inch thick black cock with long lasting stamina and can cum several times during a session. I am seeking, married white couples who want to serve me. Do not apply if all your holes are not open for my big black cock to fuck them. That mean three holes on the wife and two holes on the husband. I will be fucking both of you in all your holes every session, that means the husband too. Don't waste our time if you don't take big cock in all your holes. He spelled his expectations right out.
i have never seen a advert like this, but i am guessing he got lots of replys.

My cuckie is bi and would rather suck cock than eat pussy. I do not always let it be known before hand and have not really had any issues with it. My steady bull was not interested in bi activity with cuckie but I do enjoy watching him on his knees worshipping BBC and having him clean me after

It seems to be regulär/normal: Take a submissive wife and a submissive gay or bi-husband - et voila "The Cuckold Couple" is ready

For the bi husband this is the best possible scenario, provided that the man fucking his wife is alright with a full contact MMF relationship. It should be made clear ahead of time. Sometimes it's the bull that initiates the male to male contact by want the husband to clean him or fluff him,other times as in my case it was my wife who initiated the male to male contact. It's not always the husband who uses his wife to lure unsuspecting bulls with the intention of trying to initiate male to male contact. Sometimes alpha bulls want to humiliate and immaculate the husband in front of his wife. Either way it is better to be clear and open up front about what everyone involved expectations and limitations are before trying anything. I read an ad from an older black dom man who spelled out exactly what he was looking for and what he would be expecting from the white couples he was seeking. The ad read seeking married white couples who want to serve a early 50s black male Dom. I have a 9 inch thick black cock with long lasting stamina and can cum several times during a session. I am seeking, married white couples who want to serve me. Do not apply if all your holes are not open for my big black cock to fuck them. That mean three holes on the wife and two holes on the husband. I will be fucking both of you in all your holes every session, that means the husband too. Don't waste our time if you don't take big cock in all your holes. He spelled his expectations right out.
My dream bull!

I absolutely think this needs to be spelled out up front. I’m sure there are straight bulls who make it known that there should be no guy on guy contact, but some cuck waits for the action to really heat up then tries to touch or lick the bull’s cock or balls. I can imagine the reaction is not very positive/friendly.

Don’t hide it. Put it out there (both parties) so people know the true scoop going in.

I would even speculate that there are gay men who use this cuck lifestyle to gain the advantages (social acceptance) of a heterosexual marriage, but really hiding their true selves behind the “bi”/cuck label. Think about it, they can say “I don’t deserve to be intimate with you (my wife) because of my inadequacies….” But in reality they want no part of hetero sex.

For me, I liked cock before I met the woman of my dreams… (I had experienced and enjoyed, both)
For many years she was all consuming.
I had all but forgotten cock.

until one day she wanted toys.

long story later, she is taking a big black dildo and cumming harder than ever before and I am remembering several big black cocks that once ROCKED my fucking world..
Naturally I thought, omg I bet she would love a BBC…

So…
I am seeking out the perfect BBC for the perfect woman, first priority. If I end up enjoying myself along the way, bonus…
But, it’s all about her experiencing the ultimate bbc induced orgasm at this point.

...The ad read seeking married white couples who want to serve a early 50s black male Dom. I have a 9 inch thick black cock with long lasting stamina and can cum several times during a session. I am seeking, married white couples who want to serve me. Do not apply if all your holes are not open for my big black cock to fuck them. That mean three holes on the wife and two holes on the husband. I will be fucking both of you in all your holes every session, that means the husband too. Don't waste our time if you don't take big cock in all your holes. He spelled his expectations right out.
Wow this would be the perfect bull ioho... so hot.

Back