Bi husband using cuckold for excuse

I think there is varying levels of it, hence the hesitation to classify from either side. I’m not attracted in the least to men. However I do look on with a sense of envy and appreciation for the forms I see with my wife. Some in society would skew that appreciation as having homosexual tendencies. I guess it just depends on one’s definition.

I am sorry, I don't understand your chain of reasoning.
Many couples disclose publicly that the male is BI because other couples with straight husbands may not choose them.. even though every one can agree up front do guy on guy contact. .. so the couple doesn't disclose and then later after meeting and even after several sexual encounters may finally disclose. another reason is that may be the BI husband doesn't want to admit on a public profile he is BI...

I have seen couples with a BI male say they are only interested in a BI male who discloses it on their profile.

I think everyone should be upfront I have a cucktress that uses me from time to time we tel the bull upfront cuck is bi but if they don’t want to suck or any male to male contact we respect it and don’t have to play that way. In that case I watch and wait to clean up … I believe respecting people goes a long way
Agree... everyone be honest and respect boundaries ...

For the bi husband this is the best possible scenario, provided that the man fucking his wife is alright with a full contact MMF relationship. It should be made clear ahead of time. Sometimes it's the bull that initiates the male to male contact by want the husband to clean him or fluff him,other times as in my case it was my wife who initiated the male to male contact. It's not always the husband who uses his wife to lure unsuspecting bulls with the intention of trying to initiate male to male contact. Sometimes alpha bulls want to humiliate and immaculate the husband in front of his wife. Either way it is better to be clear and open up front about what everyone involved expectations and limitations are before trying anything. I read an ad from an older black dom man who spelled out exactly what he was looking for and what he would be expecting from the white couples he was seeking. The ad read seeking married white couples who want to serve a early 50s black male Dom. I have a 9 inch thick black cock with long lasting stamina and can cum several times during a session. I am seeking, married white couples who want to serve me. Do not apply if all your holes are not open for my big black cock to fuck them. That mean three holes on the wife and two holes on the husband. I will be fucking both of you in all your holes every session, that means the husband too. Don't waste our time if you don't take big cock in all your holes. He spelled his expectations right out.
Do you have his number??😉lol

Most guys who want another man's cock in their wives want cock too! More and more modern white couples are wanting this and are being forward about what they are looking for. Which is better for everyone involved.
I respectfully disagree, or at least in our case it is not. If it is a prerequisite or a requisite for being cuckold, then I’m think we’ll take my balls and my wife and go home and play with our Jason Luv dildo and be happy. I have no desire for this and neither does my wife want to see such a thing. It frustrates me that one has already made this assumption without asking to my wife while flirting online. “Cucky can clean my cock off” she said uhh no, cucky can’t and won’t, he’s not gay he’s not bi! To me, the whole premise of the cuckolding relationship is that we are in a FLR, I am slightly submissive to her alone (submissive is very relative) and she will be in charge of the situation or we just won’t play. To each their own and if that is your thing and you want that to be part of your play and experience, then that’s cool, play on, but I agree with many and the OP, this should be understood upfront before you ever make it to the bedroom. Maybe we are more stag/vixen than cuckold if this is the case.

Question why do some husbands/bf use the cuckold lifestyle for them to try and live out their bi curious fantasy. I've come across engaging with couples and either he's secretly bi or couples into bi play, but don't make theat clear in the beginning. Anyone else come across the issue.
That should be made very clear up front and agreed upon. I don’t like it when others assume something of me either. I won’t touch you and would appreciate the same in return and we can all have a good time. Because we say we are a cuckold couple, but this is not, nor ever will be part of our play. To me, not all cuckolds fit in the same box.

I respectfully disagree, or at least in our case it is not. If it is a prerequisite or a requisite for being cuckold, then I’m think we’ll take my balls and my wife and go home and play with our Jason Luv dildo and be happy. I have no desire for this and neither does my wife want to see such a thing. It frustrates me that one has already made this assumption without asking to my wife while flirting online. “Cucky can clean my cock off” she said uhh no, cucky can’t and won’t, he’s not gay he’s not bi! To me, the whole premise of the cuckolding relationship is that we are in a FLR, I am slightly submissive to her alone (submissive is very relative) and she will be in charge of the situation or we just won’t play. To each their own and if that is your thing and you want that to be part of your play and experience, then that’s cool, play on, but I agree with many and the OP, this should be understood upfront before you ever make it to the bedroom. Maybe we are more stag/vixen than cuckold if this is the case.
agree.. everyone should
That should be made very clear up front and agreed upon. I don’t like it when others assume something of me either. I won’t touch you and would appreciate the same in return and we can all have a good time. Because we say we are a cuckold couple, but this is not, nor ever will be part of our play. To me, not all cuckolds fit in the same box.
Correct .. we are all different and everyone should be very clear on the boundaries of the couple and the bull, before progressing and then respect them.

I think there is varying levels of it, hence the hesitation to classify from either side. I’m not attracted in the least to men. However I do look on with a sense of envy and appreciation for the forms I see with my wife. Some in society would skew that appreciation as having homosexual tendencies. I guess it just depends on one’s definition.
i think almost every heterosexual man has the desire to be able to please a Woman well - also, perhaps especially, sexually. Perhaps early in his life he might have come across the one or other statement made by a Woman who would tell that penis size matters. That's where the question arises: How do I measure up as compared to other men? Especially when he finds out that he is less endowed than the overall average he may feel envy and/or appreciation for other men who are better gifted in the size department. i do not think that's exceptional. Does that make a man gay? Well, if he has never fantasized about being sexual with another man, if he cannot imagine being in a romantic relationship with another man, if he is not sexually attracted to men or their penises, and if he has never had sexual contact with another man then he is not gay. Otherwise... 🤷‍♂️

As a bi male, I ensure our bull knows what my desires are as part of play w my wife. I make it clear (in my profile here as well) that although I am bi, I will never touch the bull without their consent. If that’s not something they are into, then I’m very happy just enjoying a hot 3some. Bi play w a bull is just a great bonus.

I’ve been surprised by the number of bulls that have also been curious to receive from me and have even wanted to touch or give oral themselves in this trusted environment.

Desde la perspectiva de ser un hombre bisexual discrepo respetuosamente de tu opinión primero porque conozco muchas parejas donde ambos ******* bisexuales y algunos deciden seguir la dinámica del cucklod y otros como en mi caso seguimos con el tema swinger bisexual y no me parece que entrar al mundo cucklod sea realmente una manera de tener sexo bisexual
También es cierto que para las parejas que lo hacen podrían llegar a tener un desarrollo que lleve a que los esposos tengan experiencia sexual con el invitado pero esto siempre será a petición de sus parejas

Back