Bi cuck hubby

For the upcoming visit by my cuckoldress we have told the bulls (she is set up with five bulls for a Ten day visit?) that i will be in full sissy mode bra and panties caged and will be required to fluff clean up rim the bulls and my cuckoldrrss May peg
Me in front of the bulls as I suck them

She wants me to be bred but only if the bulls agree

I will be a busy sissy savoring cum from at least five bulls

For the upcoming visit by my cuckoldress we have told the bulls (she is set up with five bulls for a Ten day visit?) that i will be in full sissy mode bra and panties caged and will be required to fluff clean up rim the bulls and my cuckoldrrss May peg

gasp

Play with our BULL did not start out that way but over time I became his willing bottom boi in our bedroom. In the beginning I never thought that I would ever submit to any man but his DOMINANCE over the years made me weak. He made me give in to him and stop fighting what I really wanted realizing that I was bisexual. Servicing his cock on my knees is part of every encounter that we all have together and honestly I would do ANYTHING sexually that he wants me to in our bedroom.

Play with our BULL did not start out that way but over time I became his willing bottom boi in our bedroom. In the beginning I never thought that I would ever submit to any man but his DOMINANCE over the years made me weak. He made me give in to him and stop fighting what I really wanted realizing that I was bisexual. Servicing his cock on my knees is part of every encounter that we all have together and honestly I would do ANYTHING sexually that he wants me to in our bedroom.
GASP,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so hot x 100

Bi cuck husband. When bulls find out I'm bi. They want to suck their cock. Lick their balls while they fuck my wife. And do it with honor. Does this happen to other cucks?
In my experience my wife and I do not share my being a sub cuck.We have made friends with several Black Bulls over the past couple years but only the Bulls that could see past the lovely red head they were screwing realized I was more than a guy that brought them Water and towels. The few that did realize it took advantage of the situation and got a fluffer and cleaner in the process.Win,Win for all

Good for you bro

So hot!

to me that would be a marriage made in heaven

as would I have done ANYTHING HE WANTED

Back