Better to give than receive?

I love the aspect of giving it all up to a Black guy. There are lots of little examples. Welcoming him in after a long day at work with a cold beer and a warm blowjob. Having his back and making him look good in front of his friends. Being affectionate with him when we're out in public so everyone knows we're NOT "just friends" - yes, I am FUCKING him.

While I love the giving, it's not just a one-way street, of course. Black men really excite me romantically and sexually. Seriously, they get me WET! I get off like a crazy lady lying on my back with a Black guy buried deep, spurting off inside me.
Would love to see that

I love the aspect of giving it all up to a Black guy. There are lots of little examples. Welcoming him in after a long day at work with a cold beer and a warm blowjob. Having his back and making him look good in front of his friends. Being affectionate with him when we're out in public so everyone knows we're NOT "just friends" - yes, I am FUCKING him.

While I love the giving, it's not just a one-way street, of course. Black men really excite me romantically and sexually. Seriously, they get me WET! I get off like a crazy lady lying on my back with a Black guy buried deep, spurting off inside me.
Beautiful

Well written. (y)

i believe it's all in the head. IRL you can't have one without the other. Giving a blowjob to a guy is receiving his dick in your mouth, receiving a guy's mouth eating your kitty is giving him your vulva, receiving him inside your pu$$y or a$$ is giving him that pu$$y or a$$, etc. Giving and receiving truly belong together. ;)

Back