Better to give than receive?

SwirlSexr775

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
NY, US
Safe to say I think everybody loves to cum.
That being said what gives you more "satisfaction" ?
Making a sex partner climax, or your own orgasm?
Even if it's close...Pick one.
Explaining your response would be great.
For the purpose of this thread exclude one offs.
Everybody chime in. Thanks...
Personally I get more "satisfaction" by giving than receiving.

If giving satisfaction means giving an orgasm i am definitely more focused on giving than receiving. But the answer is not that simple.

i am easily excited and aroused by a Woman's arousal. i cannot recall one time where giving an orgasm to a Woman did not push me over the edge as well. So basically her orgasm results in my orgasm. On the other hand i am enabled to cum even before the Woman i am with does. In those cases my orgasms feel fine too but i don't experience the same high as compared to conjoint orgasms or cumming from her orgasm.

So yes, i will focus more on giving than receiving but giving well will result in receiving well. - It is not an all cheritable act on my part. ;)

Safe to say I think everybody loves to cum.
That being said what gives you more "satisfaction" ?
Making a sex partner climax, or your own orgasm?
Even if it's close...Pick one.
Explaining your response would be great.
For the purpose of this thread exclude one offs.
Everybody chime in. Thanks...
Personally I get more "satisfaction" by giving than receiving.
I am a "pleaser" by nature so giving can be "satisfaction" for me. However, my current relationship has changed my mindset, bc he gives me mind blowing, altered state of complete reality organism. I now chose to receive and keep receiving over and over.. Of course he puts me over the edge when he climaxes, so it's a win-win!

This is a tough question to answer. Something extra exciting about having sex with a group of guys. Knowing they all want you and taking everything they can give. I guess that might be just a little above the often intense multi climaxes that almost always occur during a party. Sometimes i would encourage every guy to take another turn later. No doubt in the delight at getting them several times . Many would say they had never cum so many times in such a short period.

THats a toughy as I would put that at 55/45. I love a good orgasm. A thrashing I cant stop orgasm- but god it is hot to suck or stroke a partner off whispering in their ear until they climax. That is such a turn on too. Very tough call. I've cum while rubbing my clit sucking off a partner so it was a double double and that was hugely hot.

Last edited:
Es seguro decir que creo que a todos les encanta correrse.
Dicho esto, ¿qué te da más "satisfacción"?
¿Conseguir el clímax de una pareja sexual o tu propio orgasmo?
Incluso si está cerca... Elige uno.
Explicar tu respuesta sería genial.
A los efectos de este hilo, excluya los únicos.
Todos participen. Gracias...
Personalmente obtengo más "satisfacción" al dar que al recibir.
Sin duda, el orgasmo ee mi mujer, me da mucho mas placer que mi propio orgasmo. Si acabo yo, disfruto, pero si la veo acabar a ella, estallo de placer. No importa si soy yo u otro el que provoca el orgasmo de mi mujer.

Very good question and has totally perplexed me as to what I answer.
I like to please make people happy and so it was with my first black man but definitely 59/50 he was pleasing me more than anyone has ever done so before and maybe since, although I think that’s also has an age factor built in. The orgasms I experienced were intense quivering excitement.
But I also like to please, even during my ******* days I was “value for money” lol but as I’ve become older slightly more selfish. Any guy that doesn’t please me is usually dispatched to the friendship circle, not unkindly though.
Then there’s my rock, my friend, companion whatever he likes to be called. I’m most certainly “giving” there, but he adores giving also.

Probably I’m 60/receiver 40/giver

Very good question and has totally perplexed me as to what I answer.
I like to please make people happy and so it was with my first black man but definitely 59/50 he was pleasing me more than anyone has ever done so before and maybe since, although I think that’s also has an age factor built in. The orgasms I experienced were intense quivering excitement.
But I also like to please, even during my ******* days I was “value for money” lol but as I’ve become older slightly more selfish. Any guy that doesn’t please me is usually dispatched to the friendship circle, not unkindly though.
Then there’s my rock, my friend, companion whatever he likes to be called. I’m most certainly “giving” there, but he adores giving also.

Probably I’m 60/receiver 40/giver
Thanks for your input and appreciating the thread😘

while my girlfriend and I love having sex and cumming, it was something we realized monogamy was not right, and that we should explore interracial cuckoldry, to be more inclusive in our relationship and sex life, monogamous relationships are harmful, and the more interracial sex is had, the more diverse and inclusive our orgasms are.

I love the aspect of giving it all up to a Black guy. There are lots of little examples. Welcoming him in after a long day at work with a cold beer and a warm blowjob. Having his back and making him look good in front of his friends. Being affectionate with him when we're out in public so everyone knows we're NOT "just friends" - yes, I am FUCKING him.

While I love the giving, it's not just a one-way street, of course. Black men really excite me romantically and sexually. Seriously, they get me WET! I get off like a crazy lady lying on my back with a Black guy buried deep, spurting off inside me.

Back