Best Way to Pick up girls during your and and or at a Bar as a Single guy/solo?

Hey all I know this is Normally A hotwife/interracial forum but i figured Id still ask this.

How do you go about approaching a single girl at a bar without being nervous etc? Hotwife or single, just in general.

I know some people sometimes go places in groups etc but How many of you all go alone and try to pick up single women.

How do you all do that/and or deal with rejection etc? Do you all prefer to go alone or in a group?

Discuss!

Just be nice say hi or nod, you’ll know from her smile if she’s interested, keep glancing over see if she’s looking at you. Then walk over with a nice smile and say something like “ have we met before?” Check out the body langue then & listen to her answer. If she puts her hands to her face or hair or smiles she likes you x

Tell the waiter/barperson to get the lady another *******. He’ll know what she’s drinking and deliver it with a message its from the gentleman over there. She looks over, you raise your glass and if she is interested she makes the move. I find giving her control of the deicison makes it easier for her to make the move rather than trying to get rid of the pushy male standing over and hitting on her.

For me the easiest way is the simplest. Just say hi and ask them how they’re doing or how their night is going. A follow up question about what their drinking, or if you notices them watching the game on tv.

If you get one answers and they give you nothing to work with to keep the conversation going they’re probably not interested.

Dont be afraid to make a quick move either. She might be sitting there alone waiting for her friend to show up. Much easier to make the move when she’s alone. If she’s with a friend you now need both of their approval in the first minute of conversation before the friend shuts it down.

This has always been a contentious issue. How and when to make a move to show your interest?
It has to be a subtle effort that doesn’t look aggressive yet shows your interest.

I would love to see more comments on this topic.

Back