Best position ?

Legs behind the Head ,that way you can watch that pussy being filled to the max , every bull in here loves to see his-self work-out.....

The only position "I don't like having sex is in" ..... "NO POSITION!"
I'm a "take-in-any-way-you-can-get-it" kinda girl!
Just make sure an opportunity doesn't go to waste!

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/fucking-by-behind.8067/#post-80287
Be fucked by behind is one of the most exciting position for my wife. We made it three times but I couldn't make her cum in that position. On the contrary, with her ex black boyfriend she could have an orgasm everytime they made it.
She says this position turns herself on a lot. The first time with her ex before we met us, he made her cum easily.
When they made it in fron of me already two months ago was so diferent. Thay fucked facing the clothier's door until it brook in pieces!
It was wonderful for me be watching them fucking as wild as animals with my wife begging him to fuck her as hard as he could. They moved their hips in circles almost all the fuck...they seem like if they were dancing an erotic dance! My wife cummed a lot of time...even she couldn't know how many times because, in her own words, when an orgasm was ending then started another one.
It was during his cum that she had her last orgasm. I can't describe how good was it because it was simple amazing. They screamed a lot with guttural sounds. When the passion was decreased they stayed coupled sighting relieved few seconds more until he poured all his sperm inside her pussy.

Well, sometimes it's not the penis size the most important thing. In my experience is the way how he uses his cock what make me feel more or less excited and close to reach my orgasm.
My husband has his penis one inche larger than my ex, but was my ex who could make me cum a lot of times fucking by behind. In the same way all the times that I felt the necessity to be fucked by behind were with my ex. I don't know why but I guess black male could turn women wilder.

I love anything except being on top. Of course I would always obey like a good slut should but to me this posistion gives me too much control. I want to be USED! If I had to pick just one I would say its on my knees having my mouth and throat abused.

Back