Best position ?

Get that ass... And tits to smack!!!!!!!View attachment 77672
that's how my ex fucked me under the shower the third time we had made it. The only diference was he made me by my pussy and not my ass. He was so excited and cummed first. Two or three minutes later and thanks at my blow job, he fucked me again in the same position in our bedrom facing the clothier's door. I cummed in only forty seconds screaming of pleasure!!!

that's how my ex fucked me under the shower the third time we had made it. The only diference was he made me by my pussy and not my ass. He was so excited and cummed first. Two or three minutes later and thanks at my blow job, he fucked me again in the same position in our bedrom facing the clothier's door. I cummed in only forty seconds screaming of pleasure!!!
Mmmm!!!!!!!

I usually use three positions to make the love not counting here their respective variations: Missionary, Doggy and woman on top. When I'm so excited the first position I do is standing doggy not matter where we are, and I try to cum with it. It possition usually helps me to find a quick relief because I can use it in a case of sexual urgency and in general I cum easily.

i like the cowgirl position gives you depth and control...

jaydenderrickhor_big_img2.jpg

Back