Help me get my wife fucked in vacation Caribbean

Reach out to the Local Vacation Boy Friends. They know the hotels and resorts where you can play. Personally we have had great luck with Barbado, the BaHamas, Trinidad and the Virgin Islands. The guys in the Barbados and the Bahamas found us a great resort. Real I see nothing, I hear nothing I Know nothing. Plus the food was great.
Could you share those resorts with us?

Reach out to the Local Vacation Boy Friends. They know the hotels and resorts where you can play. Personally we have had great luck with Barbado, the BaHamas, Trinidad and the Virgin Islands. The guys in the Barbados and the Bahamas found us a great resort. Real I see nothing, I hear nothing I Know nothing. Plus the food was great.
Going to Barbados in May sandals, sandals any luck there? Any luck with the butlers?

Come to Barbados
Negril. Took my wife to Jamaica last year and she struck up a conversation with a beach bartender. He and 3 of his friends took us on a snorkeling trip and since my wife happened to be the only woman on board, she got her brains fucked out on the boat by 4 local guys. Warned her the night before this might happen. She was a little apprehensive at first but once we got out to sea and she had a few drinks, my usually reserved wife turned into a cum slut. Didn’t get much snorkeling done.
Come to Barbados

Attachments

• IMG_4455.jpeg
    IMG_4455.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 58
Back