Help me get my wife fucked in vacation Caribbean

Hey. Where is the best place to go to get my wife fucked by a BBC in the Caribbean? The best island and the best hotel?
Reach out to the Local Vacation Boy Friends. They know the hotels and resorts where you can play. Personally we have had great luck with Barbado, the BaHamas, Trinidad and the Virgin Islands. The guys in the Barbados and the Bahamas found us a great resort. Real I see nothing, I hear nothing I Know nothing. Plus the food was great.

Reach out to the Local Vacation Boy Friends. They know the hotels and resorts where you can play. Personally we have had great luck with Barbado, the BaHamas, Trinidad and the Virgin Islands. The guys in the Barbados and the Bahamas found us a great resort. Real I see nothing, I hear nothing I Know nothing. Plus the food was great.
Sorry. What so you mean by ‘Reach out to the Local Vacation Boy Friends’? Is that an organization or group? Or do you mean the locals wherever we are going?

Sorry. What so you mean by ‘Reach out to the Local Vacation Boy Friends’? Is that an organization or group? Or do you mean the locals wherever we are going?
If you check on this site you will find vacation boy friends listing their locations. Just like you find guys in Florida, Texas etc.

As he knows. I’m one of the bulls that can be found in Barbados and I always do a great job

Hedo has been great for us. If you get a first floor room on the nude side you can easily get one of the pool guys or lifeguards to come to your room for a quick 30 minute fuck. If you tell them to let the other guys know you’re a HW you can run though them all in a week.
We are definitely going to Hedo. Any BBC want to hook up with us there?

Hedo has been great for us. If you get a first floor room on the nude side you can easily get one of the pool guys or lifeguards to come to your room for a quick 30 minute fuck. If you tell them to let the other guys know you’re a HW you can run though them all in a week.
Do we have to be careful of STD?

Back