Best position ?

oh god. so fucking hot.

The brother's banging that pussy like he wants it so bad. That's what white women want. They don't want someone who's all soft and gentle with them in bed. They want a man who's going to tear that pussy apart, no exceptions.

def riding... so i can grind deep and hold my hands up in the air as if I my arms were tied up.. so he can run his hands all up and down my whole body & then holding his big hands on my hips... forsing my pussy to take his cock even deeper.

The brother's banging that pussy like he wants it so bad. That's what white women want. They don't want someone who's all soft and gentle with them in bed. They want a man who's going to tear that pussy apart, no exceptions.

Oh yes. there's no better way for a whitegirls toget her black bull to achieve his MAX NUTT STIMMULATION then on her back welcoming his huge black cock balls deep in her and holding on tight to get his full complete load....

That's a huge load. My wife would love that all over her. I would love to rub it in to her skin and lick it off of her snd clean that big black cock.

I think you're going to love sucking on that black cock once it gets jammed in your mouth, Jay.

Lot of white women would prefer being fucked from behind, and so too do Sissys It makes them know who's the boss there, and also gives the bull chance to slap that ass and pull her hair back like he wants to rip it off... This is the way I love to Take a bbc..

Back