Best Places for sex with bulls?

It depends. 90% of the meeting times have been hotels much in agreement to MR. Jdingo's comment. Other times have been when the opportunity arises, ie, hour house on the deck/family room, his condo, someone else's house/party, the cabin of a boat, his car after lunch...
In other words a black cock can have you anytime you can get your mouth or pussy on it!!!!

Couples who are already in this lifestyle, where do the wife meet up with the bull for sex?. Your home, bull's home, hotel, where else?. I mean which place did you find most convenient, safe, etc. I'm a wannabe learning more about this lifestyle :)
I am a fan of having a bed there myself so love the idea of hotels or going to someone's home when knowing each other better. I am also a fan of vehicles as well.

Hotel the first time or his place but ultimate goal of mine and my wife were always to get them in our marriage bed and allow the bull to take her pussy there regularly after that since that is the most appropriate place for us as a married couple for the hotwife's sexually needs to be met inside our relationship regularly...its also the most comfortable familiar place for us both to experiment with our desires and fantasies safely in our marital bedroom with no judgements and in famliar surroundings doing things as a couple

Hotels can be hit and miss, but most of our adventures have been in them, our local regular bull was a frequent visitor to our home, staying weekends and dropping in on Hayley even if I was not there. It made it easier to push our sexual boundaries as we felt safer in our environment, bdsm, submission and other kinks.

Hotels can be hit and miss, but most of our adventures have been in them, our local regular bull was a frequent visitor to our home, staying weekends and dropping in on Hayley even if I was not there. It made it easier to push our sexual boundaries as we felt safer in our environment, bdsm, submission and other kinks.
Which taboo kinks??

As a Bull I can tell you that good places are my bed at my place but I don't go 100% percent because I have neighbors and don't want any complaints. I like fucking in a couples marital bed but I still don't go 100% percent because you still want to leave some room for hubby and not completely conquer his pussy in his bed. Now at the hotel I go in 100% percent and I hit that pussy like it's the thing I love the most in this world and get them hooked!

That's how you end up fucking them for years and have them whispering ******* they probably shouldn't!♠️
🥵🔥💦😘

When schedule allows, there are also a LOT of national and state parks (in SC and GA some county parks too) that have rental cabins. From late Sept. to early April, mostly empty, always secluded and room to get your freak on!

Back