Best parents.

My boyfriend met my parents. Was their behavior similar to that shown in the video?๐Ÿ˜… Unfortunately no๐Ÿ˜
OK, that was a cute vid. The look on the daugh.ters face when her parents were excited.

Not every parent is happy with the boy a daugh.ter brings home. My dad has an intimidating presence (as a Marine). When I brought my husband home, he was quiet but did not have the look of the dad there. This is a good sign for him. If my dad was asking 400 questions, that's a problem.

I never had a blk bf to bring home. If I had, I would have told him to put a suit on.

So, tell me what your parents did when you brought your bf to meet them......................

Imagine if the mom said I'll get him ready for you and the dad claps.
That might have been too much. The way the bit is now is a bit thin but still funny. Any more and it just would just be too far.

The only "add-on" to be reasonable would have been when the mom asked the daught.er is she was on birth control. The daugh.ter takes the pills out of her purse and then the mom says stop right now bit, takes them and puts them into the garbage disposal, and turns it on.

Maybe, in a 2nd scene, the mom and daugh.ter were talking about allowing her to have sex in her bedroom "anytime" and asking her when she is fertile. The daugh.ter replies "Now" and the mom and dad exit the house very quickly.

The acting just sells it for me, especially the dad.:ROFLMAO:

Back